[Official] IIM Sirmaur PGPM 2019-2021 Admission Queries

270 Posts  ·  1,163 Users
About this group

Hi!
As the results of CAT 2018 are out, we welcome you to the Official Forum of IIM Sirmaur for PGP 2019-2021 admission related queries. Please feel free to post your queries. Our Media Cell team will be happy to assist you.

All the best!

Converts may join our WhatsApp group where we will be happy to answers all your questions. Kindly send a screenshot of the Admission Confirmation mail that you received from IIM Sirmaur and your Name to any number below.

Vikas Dhiman – 9953886598

Mohit Mendiratta – 8800689281

Soumit Mukherjee – 9674246895

Mohammed Sameer – 8754514095

Piyush Bhatt – 8878856101

Ashish Gupta – 9410503393

Page 1 of 27

Hi, I have withdrawn from admission and requested for refund on 28th June and the same was acknowledged be the admission team. I was told that the refund will be process before August 1st week. But I have not yet received the amount yet. So could you please tell me when the refund will be processed?

Even no reply from the college admin. Please look into the matter 

@VikasDhiman

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When can we expect the refund to be credited to our bank accounts? It’s been more than 2 months since I withdrew my admission?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have withdrawn from admission and requested for refund on 28th June and the same was acknowledged be the admission team. I was told that the refund will be process before August 1st week. But I have not yet received the amount yet. So could you please tell me when the refund will be processed?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Those who have received the admission offer recently, kindly call admission office and inform them the date on which you can arrive and try to arrive soon with all the required documents for your registration.

Media Secretary, IIM Sirmaur
5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
yuvrajvrma956
@yuvrajvrma956  ·  3 karma

Hey, I also paid the acceptance fee but when I log in back now. It shows you are not selected(error message). Can you verify yours and reply here?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kunaljogi
@KunaljogiIIM Sirmaur  ·  1 karma

Same bro

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Converts may join our WhatsApp group where we will be happy to answers all your questions. Kindly send a screenshot of the Admission Confirmation mail that you received from IIM Sirmaur and your Name to any number below.    

Vikas Dhiman – 9953886598    

Mohit Mendiratta - 8800689281    

Soumit Mukherjee - 9674246895    

Mohammed Sameer - 8754514095    

Piyush Bhatt - 8878856101    

Ashish Gupta - 9410503393

Media Secretary, IIM Sirmaur
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

which one to opt for?

IIM JAMMU
IIM BG
IIM SIRMAUR
1 like34 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

HI ADCOM,

I have received the admission offer today itself. It is difficult to manage everything in such a short time. Kindly guide

1 like10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
Kunaljogi
@KunaljogiIIM Sirmaur  ·  1 karma

Till when we have to reach as preparing documents will require minimum of 2 days and travelling time extra

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
KT1995
@KT1995  ·  0 karma

Those who have paid 50000 fees, when are you paying the remaining term fees?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Adcom, I requested for refund on 29th June but I have not received any acknowledgment mail yet. Could you please tell me if I’ll receive any mails for my refund ? And by when the refund will be processed?

1 comment
VikasDhiman
@VikasDhimanIIM Sirmaur  ·  30 karma

You will get the confirmation mail shortly. 

The refund will be processed in August. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello adcom, Can u please tell when the refund will be done on withdrawal of Admission. I withdrew mine on 7 june and same was acknowledged by the admissions team.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got admission offer I paid the acceptance fee nd I got admission letter and agian when I'm going to check status it is saying that you are not selected please help as soon as possible

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...