IIM Rohtak 2011-2013 GD/PI Candidates Discussion

506 Posts  ·  175 Users
About this group
Congratulations to all those who have made it through to the GD/PI phase for IIM Rohtak. This thread has been opened for discussions on GD/PI. Please post relevant queries and seniors will drop in from time to time and answer them Regards ...
Page 1 of 51

I request moderators to kindly close this thread!!!!

Coz there is a separate fthread or final results.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2011-2013-iim-rohtak-final-results-25065577

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

everyone:
please update ur result here

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...ml#post2724366 (2011 final iim converts)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi,
Any information on the student/faculty exchange program with Kelley school of business? (Reference: IIM-R to tie up with US-based business school)
Has it begun or still in the pipeline? I've seen the news of Indiana University's team's visit to IIM-Roh but nothing about the exchange progam. A brief mention can also be found on Indiana University's website at: http://kelley.iu.edu/stayinvolved/kelleymagazine/archives/Summer%202010.pdf
Check page 2 or search IIM

Is the exchange program starting this year. Shall our batch get a chance to be a part of it ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
Any information on the student/faculty exchange program with Kelley school of business? (Reference: IIM-R to tie up with US-based business school)
Has it begun or still in the pipeline? I've seen the news of Indiana University's team's visit to IIM-Roh but nothing about the exchange progam. A brief mention can also be found on Indiana University's website at: http://kelley.iu.edu/stayinvolved/kelleymagazine/archives/Summer%202010.pdf
Check page 2 or search IIM

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@All ....Registration will probably happen arnd june 25/26 th.

We have started a facebook group for all the final converts...you can contact us over there as well...

Deciding between IIM Rohtak and IIM Ranchi will no doubt be tough for you all ...most of us at Rohtak were in the same fix last yr...You can talk to your mentors from both the colleges and decide which suits you well...btwn any doubt you can PM me 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I think you should check facebook groups for both rohtak and ranchi ...
get in touch with seniors and ask them tough questions ....and then only u'd know sth about the reality at these institutes ..
all the best !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey everyone!
Got a convert from Ranchi and Rohtak
Gonna join any one of the two...
But Im in a dilemma Both of these institutes are almost equal to go with
Rohtak has an advantage of location being closer to delhi gurgao noida golden triangle, the best industrial area...
Ranchi's godfather is C which lifts it a hell lot up.
I had a chat with guys (my mentors ) from both intis but both had their valid points.
Im in a total confusion which one to move with... Any senior here, can you please help me...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seniors,

In the call letter , its mentioned that we need to get the originals during registration..But when is the registration going to happen? Is it after we submit the acceptance letter or prior to that?

- Vinita

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi ankush,
Can IIM-Rohtak possibly mention the average stipend offered for summers? This will help a lot of us with multiple calls from reputed places.

Also, what all extra curricular activities are available at the campus? Is it possible that the campus may be ready when 2011-13 batch is in the 2nd yr? any idea?

MDU campus is excellent .....almost all sports' facilities are available ...
so infrastructure wise ... IIMR's own campus ( inprogress ) and MDU facilities ( currently in use ) ..... both are nice .....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dude, wen did u get t mail?? does that link show "u r selected"

Am aski, as my number s not there in the list.

brother i checked it on one of the links available here only in this thread regarding selection but got the mail today morning from Rohtak.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...