IIM Ranchi PGDHRM 2013-15 Batch Final Converts

17 Posts  ·  45 Users
About this group
Hi everyone .. this is to start a discussion on the final converts for PGDHRM at IIM Ranchi . Well I've received a confirmation from the institute and have confirmed, hence the thread to discuss with and know the others joining too. Do joi...
Page 1 of 2

When will the final intake emails/list issued for 2015 admissions ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 90.7 OA in cat with Qa-95.10 and Va 67 Category-general . . Should i apply for PGDHRM iim ranchi ? Or are there any sectional cutoffs.

No work ex and X 90.0 and XII -89.20.

someone please help

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT OA 90.32 VA 85.7 QA 89.8.. Xth 66.5, XII 79.7 Btech mech 72.3, 2.5 yrs work ex in mfg co. Can i expect a call.. frm both the campus??

Great Lakes Institute of management (PGPM), Chennai
2 comments
karan14
@karan14  ·  0 karma

General?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rahulsinghcontact
@rahulsinghcontact  ·  0 karma

yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

THE PRODUCT OF TWO NO. IS 24 TIMES OF THEIR DIFFERENCE. IF THE SUM OF THE NO. IS 14. FIND THE GREATEST NO.

1 comment
cristy
@cristy  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello All...I had registered for IIM Ranchi PGDHRM with my official mail id..now since I have resigned from my office...I cannot receive IIM ranchi's result intimation for PGDHRM phase 4 results...I called up at the office of IIM Ranchi several times over the last two days..but all my attempts went futile...I have even mailed the admissions office many times but did not get any reply...Can someone please tell me how should I get to know my result now... 😞 :(...Thanks in advance

Neha Mehrotra IMI , PGDM 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIM Ranchi PGDHRM Phase 4

Fee paid

When can I expect confirmation?

LOL!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Srry this is not the right place to ask this question but I have joined IMT GHAZIABAD full time course and today received a mail for PGDHRM course. I m really confused what to do. Can someone kindly help me what to do at this point of time?????????

1 comment
sayanddude
@sayanddudeIIM Ahmedabad  ·  1,944 karma

It`s not a difficult decision to take... just think do u actually want to work in HR for the rest of your life... if the answer is yes then go for iim ranchi pgdhrm else imtg ft. Don`t blindly go by the iim brand name. The b school aura won`t stay with u forever but ur chosen career path will. Take an informed decision!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

converted PGDHRM bt vl nt b joining......going to VGSOM

Admission Committee , VGSOM Class of 2013-15 Join admission group -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/720551201288450/
3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
papun92
@papun92  ·  0 karma
@aishwarya20 yeah yesterday..
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
rahul4288
@rahul4288  ·  381 karma

My friend has already taken admission in Great Lakes 1 year program She converted IIM Ranchi - HR yesterday 12th June and it was her dream to be in IIM But now the fees can't be refunded so she has no option but to stay @ GL and so she is v depressed How much has she lost ? How is IIM R doing in HR currently ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All.........IIM Ranchi(PGDHRM) or SJMSOM.....help me with ur suggestion

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People who are planning to take up IIM Ranchi (PGDMHRM) and leave IIFT please fill this poll to help us figure out the things at IIFT thread.Thanks in advance.

necessary_evil s post in IIFT 2013-15 Results Out!!!: PaGaLGuY Forums

IIFT MBA(IB) 2013-15
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...