IIM Ranchi 2012-14 Final Converts

643 Posts  ·  246 Users
About this group
Hi all, The results of IIM Ranchi have been declared. All selected candidates shall be sent emails to their respective accounts by 11 PM tonight. Please keep checking your mails continuously. We shall try and answer as many queries as poss...
Page 1 of 65

Thanks..plz also tell how many seats are there for geneal quota...how many ppl are caleld for GDPI?..and how many final convert?

Prachya Says
See there is no safe score but IIM Ranchi doesnt see only cat score it has 40% weightage and WAT/PI has another 40 ,profile 10 extra curriculas 5 and work ex experience 5.For general candidates a score of 97 and above is good with 70 percentile sectionals.
WhY sO sErIoUss?! :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have heard--weightage is given to non engineers
Girls---whcih IIMS ...n in which IIMS -- gud weghtage is gvn to work exp n less weghtage on acads??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
congrats to all of u who gotten selected..
am an aspirant...plz tell me what is the safe score that i shud score in CAT(overll and sectionals) to have a safe chance of final call considering the GDPI doesnt go well (just assuming that the worst case)..

Thanks and atb to all...

See there is no safe score but IIM Ranchi doesnt see only cat score it has 40% weightage and WAT/PI has another 40 ,profile 10 extra curriculas 5 and work ex experience 5.For general candidates a score of 97 and above is good with 70 percentile sectionals.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

removed post

WhY sO sErIoUss?! :D
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

forget it
they will never do so

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
abdulaziz1214 Says
iim ranchi website is down i think they are finally uploading the list on the website

there will be no lists and waitlists......

plzz stop speculating
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

iim ranchi website is down i think they are finally uploading the list on the website

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi all..
Guys I am in waitlist for IIFT Delhi with a borderline case..its a request to all those people who have got IIFT converted and are about to withdraw their admissions from IIFT, Please do so fast because IIFT is going to close its admissions for delhi on the basis of withdrawls recieved on or before 11th june..so kindly post your withdrawl letters by next week so that they reach admissions office before 11th june and the people in waitlist can be helped..pls help us guys..thanks to all in advance !!

well..... i know u tensed...... man chill....... border line case and till 11th june....shud get it.....

and unlike what other ppl say....... keep posting it in as many threads as possible..., its ur career only u may understand the nervousness :)

ATB MAN
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all..
Guys I am in waitlist for IIFT Delhi with a borderline case..its a request to all those people who have got IIFT converted and are about to withdraw their admissions from IIFT, Please do so fast because IIFT is going to close its admissions for delhi on the basis of withdrawls recieved on or before 11th june..so kindly post your withdrawl letters by next week so that they reach admissions office before 11th june and the people in waitlist can be helped..pls help us guys..thanks to all in advance !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nadz Says
Could someone tell me if only the withdrawal form given in the site needs to be filled up nd sent or is der something else?? And what abt d fee receipt number asked in that?? We gota plain mail stating dd received.. Thats it..

contact admissions office nadia ...... best of luck for INDORE in btw 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...