IIM Lucknow Part Time MBA (WMP)

135 Posts  ·  109 Users
About this group
Hi, Does anyone know about the IIML part time MBA program - how is it? Its pretty expensive and no placement assitance either. The exam was conducted last sunday. 100 Questions/2 hrs - 33 Eng, 33 Math, 34 Quant - Fairly simple questions i...
Page 1 of 14

How will the IIM Lucknow's WMP programme help me? It doesn't have placements and my current organisation is refusing to recognise this course as according to them it is a part time programme. Please reply anyone ASAP as I have to confirm by Monday.

1 comment
gauupup
@gauupup  ·  4 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I  got the mail for WAT/PI on 12th May. Any idea about topics for WAT? Is any GD will be there or not? 

1 comment
gauupup
@gauupup  ·  4 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIML) has notified the beginning of online application process for admission to 21 Month uniquely designed to harness the advantages of learning while working Programme, Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for Working Executives for the 2017-19 academic session. The last date to submit completed application form is April 3, 2017.

Also known as Working Managers Programme (WMP) was launched in 2005. The institute will select students for admission to the WMP program based on merit in an entrance test and personal interview. This programme allows you to build on your skills and career prospects . The program is offered through the Noida campus of the institute, where students enrolled in the program are supposed to stay for their fortnightly visits for classes. 

http://www.aftergraduation.co.in/iim-lucknow-begins-application-process-wmp-pgdm-program-working-executives-last-date-april-3-2017/

Graduanna
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Information Webinar for IIM- L Working Managers’ Program 2017-2019 

WMP at Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is a perfect program for working executives (on-campus classes at IIM Lucknow Noida Campus)

The aspirants can meet the IIM team team & Get more information on WMP through a webinar on : Saturday, February 11, 2017 @ 3 PM IST 

The WMP webinar details are as below: 

Click on the link below to REGISTER for the Webinar

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5955267617878665729

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Instructions for joining the Webinar using GoToWebinar: 

Join at least 10 mins early. As PC users may be required to install a plug-in. After registering to the event you’ll receive a separate email which will contain the access code to enter the meeting.   

For Windows PC Users: Please refer the below link: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/help_files/G2W060021 

For MAC Users: Please refer the below link: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/Webinar/help_files/G2W060005 

For Android and iPhone Users: Please install the GoToWebinar app from the Google Play store and Apple store respectively. 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone provide the details of placement of 2013-2015 WMP batch?

1 comment
rakeshrdg
@rakeshrdg  ·  0 karma

there is no placements for wmp participants

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got through WMP 2015 - 2018. They have asked to send a DD for 70k

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish..!!
2 comments
surymuk
@surymuk  ·  0 karma

Are we going to get the form through courier or shall we have to use the e-mail attachment only ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vchoppi
@vchoppi  ·  0 karma

We can use the email attachment...!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All, How was the paper  and do update in this thread - for any further call for GD/PI ..

56 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 56
itsdeepesh
@itsdeepesh  ·  0 karma

Add me in the group. +91 99711 53906

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
prashant.kundu
@prashant.kundu  ·  461 karma

If there is a group please add me and my friend too  Prashant Kundu-9953130060; 2nd no 9958677730

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Everyone ..

This  is regarding IIM L WMP'15. Anyone received Admit Card for the Entrance Test ? 

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
write.mukesh
@write.mukesh  ·  0 karma

Best Wishes to all who are appearing for entrance exam tomorrow.                                                                                                                    Good Luck !

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
seekhelpforcat
@seekhelpforcat  ·  12 karma

My exam is on 10th Feb. Anyone who can help with some sample/reference paper for IIM-L WMP ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone..I am going to write the entrance exam on April 12th, 2015. Can u people guide briefly about the pattern n difficulty level of exam? Thanks

1 comment
seekhelpforcat
@seekhelpforcat  ·  12 karma

Hi @alichandu My exam is on 10th Feb. I too have same concern as yours, can you please share your experience with the entrance exam or any sample/reference paper for IIM-L WMP ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Everyone, is there anyone who has completed CPGME ? Can you share your experience on the same ? How does it help in career growth for mid level executives ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...