IIM Lucknow-Noida Campus IPMX-II : Admission process and beyond-2009-2010

828 Posts  ·  115 Users
About this group
Hi All! I am starting this new thread to start off our journey for IIML IMPX. This would be the second batch from IIML and there are only 50 seats.(Info wrt to last years fig) Judging by the popularity of ISB,IIMA and IIMC PGPX 1 yr programs which...
Page 1 of 83
Hi guys,

Is there some active thread where we can discuss more on the interview..

when are the interviews in other places.....noida interviews are on 15-16.

I thought the interview was on Dec 14th as well.. We should get to hear something frmo ppl today..

I have my interview on Dec 16, 2009 at 2:00 PM.. Anybody else having interview on Dec 16 afternoon.???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi guys,

Is there some active thread where we can discuss more on the interview..

when are the interviews in other places.....noida interviews are on 15-16.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello and thank you

I recieved a mail from the campus. Exact date and time as they say would be mailed to us on 30th of NOv.

I have a small problem though, I am working in Saudi Arabia now and it will be really hard for me to come down in DEC. I wrote a mail to the admissions department regarding this and hope to get a reply soon..

And yes congrats to all who got the calls...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats Samrat!.

I also got the invite..

They have sent a mail with a tentative date. exact time will be sent later.

They have a PI with general questions like WHY MBA? and rest based on your profile.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Samrat,

Congratulations. Did you get a ph call or email for the PI? Do they send emails with the date/time and venue of PI?

Please reply.

Thanks a lot
MLSS

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys

I am Samrat. GMAT-680, Work Ex-6.7 years with one year abroad

I just got a col for the PI for IPMX(Noida).
Can neone share his/her experiences with the kindda PI here.

Regards
Samrat

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Crab,

I have 11.5 yrs of experience (9.5yrs in US) and 620 in GMAT (hard luck:-(). I am B.E. (Comp Sc & Engg) and M.S. (Comp Sc). What are my chance?

Thanks a lot

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys,

this thread is closed now. it was being used for the last year's applicants. plz use the below given thread for this year's application process and other related discussions....

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iim-lucknow-ipmx-2010-11-admission-process-and-beyond-25041313

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Force47,

You are correct, no activity in this forum. Probably people will start showinhg activity during sept and october..still have time..now puys are busy for IIMA/C/ISB/SPJain... :-)

anyways, i am into the race..

Now regarding your query. I think its not a all a prolem. Its shows you not only love your job but also you love you company and shows loyality. You can defend by saying that you are responsible for contineous growth both personally and organization taking new challenges, then its a good sign.

Anyways ATB.

Sujoy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...