IIM L Waitlist

84 Posts  ·  40 Users
About this group
Ppl.. Does IIM L have a waitlist this time (mostly it shud..) any news reg it...guys please help..itz my only hope.. Got all 6 calls but failed to convert ABCLK.. :disappointed: 99.5% and GOD knows why.. Ashwin
Page 1 of 9

hey guys, tried searching for L;s wait list. nothing has been posted on this topic this year.
last year's data says there was speculation, but it seems nothing came out of it
had 3 calls. a, c and l. none turned out.

have converted nitie. so am going there, unless these inti's give some calls.

giri

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hmm .. i suggest u try calling up admissions office. The admisions office at IIM-B and C have been very helpful to me .... i hope L is also helpful. I am sure they would answer ur queries

Mihir

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey..
is it possible to know how many general candidates have accepted the offer from IIM L...
if anybody from IIM L can help...
coz IIM A,B,C waitlists are coming out....
so if no. of offers accepted is not much above IIM L strength then there is a possibility of waiting list....

what do u people think?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Folks!!

I have got an admit into L and jus a cpl of days bak a senior mailed at the IIM L yahoogroup that there is definitely not goin to be a second list... tough luk guys........:( 😞

Mridul

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

lets stop this needless speculation! if somebody has some authentic information put it forth, otherwise just stay silent and wait like the rest of us.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1 And its anybodys guess that students would go for ABC and not L if the make it
2 Going by the track record, ABC getters would jump out of L.
how do you reconcile both?

Both are the same. 😃 I've said "Jump out of L" and not "Jump out for L".
Enuf is enuf... lets not add more crap....

u decide what you want to do, i'll do the same

i guess that you don't understand the implications of statement 1
it means that students might go for L even if they get ABC (i'm referring to the part about "And its anybodys guess ")

i should have explained better so that this wudn't have dragged on so

i still think that people who're hopeful of an iiml 2nd list can wait for some more time.
but that's just my personal opinion, i've no immediate facts to back it up.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

GOVAR ... - *me bows down to your patience*

Command like a king, work like a slave.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ciachn dOOd i really dont understand why u r not getting the simple fact that GOVAR is trying to make since last so many posts :shock:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1 And its anybodys guess that students would go for ABC and not L if the make it

Both are the same. 😃 I've said "Jump out of L" and not "Jump out for L".
Enuf is enuf... lets not add more crap....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

seems you're contradicting yourself

Whither??

Ruminate this: Going by the track record, ABC getters would jump out of L. So, if L gives final calls to 700 students, with the knowledge that some 450/500 of them have admission calls from ABC, they could easily hope that the rest would come to L.

So, if the feelers that L has sent out 700 calls are correct, then whatever I say seems plausible.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...