IIM Lucknow IPMX 2019-2020 One year MBA - Official Thread

118 Posts  ·  205 Users
About this group

This group has been created to provide information regarding the admissions and other upcoming events for the 1 year full time IPMX program at IIM Lucknow's Noida campus.

Page 1 of 12

Round 1 Applicants, this is the time to kickstart your interview preparation and break open a space in your dream B-school.

Book a demo interview with Breakspace, the institute having the best conversion rate in India. 

What Breakspace offer:

1. Institute-specific mock personal interviews: Evaluating students' weaknesses and providing them detailed feedback so that students can give their best during the actual interviews.
  2. Customised plans offering limited/unlimited sessions
  3. Elaborate SOP, application & essay editing: We help students draft their essays under the watchful eyes of our expert mentors
  4. Interactive one-to-one sessions: We also ensure to help refine the student’s personality so that he/she is a good fit for the institution
  5. Recommendation letters editing
  6. Knowledge sessions for preparation: Discussions on relevant topics around the world

Contact +91 9831939136 or visit https://www.mbabreakspace.com/gmat-1 for more information.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, Request help in profile evaluation for IPMX 2020 application. More than 9 years of experience in IT industry, worked in 3 organizations in this duration. Worked primarily in banking and finance sector. Experienced in niche technologies related to data warehousing. No international stint. Purpose of MBA is to pursue roles in IT consulting, digital transformation as this is aligned with my past experience. 10th : 78.5% 12th : 79% B.Tech: 8.14/10 ( WBUT) GMAT: 640 Extra curricular: Set up a cloth retail business from scratch in last 2 years. Trained Kathak dancer. Love travelling and photography. Thanks.

1 comment
Rashmi_IPMX12
@Rashmi_IPMX12  ·  0 karma

Hi Soumita,

Your chances are pretty good looking at your profile. You should definitely apply.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, 

Request please help me if my profile is suitable for application to IPMX 2020

10th - 84.4, 12th - 56.2, BE - 63.6, MBA 6.61 cgpa, ugc-net, gmat 680... have some gaps in academics ...10 years experience as ship broker in a leading ship broking firm in India...thereafter have taken a detour to teaching due personal reasons..currently working as assistant professor  but want to reenter corporate as the problem no longer an issue...had participated in sports and cultural activities during school/college days

1 comment
Tridisha
@Tridisha  ·  37 karma

Hi Pankaj, with the liimited information given, there is high chances for you to get in provided you explain your career transitions, gap years and other devitiations in your career. Also, as this is your 2nd MBA, you should display absolute clarity on why you want an MBA. PM for further questions

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I have 6 years of experience in Mechanical design of Railways interiors.My designation is of Team lead.I have 1 year experience of working at client site in France as project coordinator.I have been awarded best associate for Independent handling of the project.In my current role I have the responsibilities of work load management, Technical Study,estimation of man hours,and delivery responsibity for my project. My academics are Btech mechanical 8.1,12th(CBSE)60%,10th(ICSE) 84%. Request you to evaluate my profile.

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Kumarvinayakverma
@Kumarvinayakverma  ·  2 karma

Thank you :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Kumarvinayakverma
@Kumarvinayakverma  ·  2 karma

I have a GMAT score of 660,However I am writing again on 29th.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have 3 years of work experience as softwar engineer in IT product based company.I have received many rewards and recognitions from client as well as employer. 10th- 78%; 12th-77%, B.tech (cse) from GGSIPU university, DELHI  with 75%. . Please evaluate my profile for 1 year IPMX at IIML.Also please let me know how much score in gmat is needed.

1 comment
Sanjeet.k.Nayak
@Sanjeet.k.NayakIIM Lucknow  ·  26 karma

As of now, one needs to have a minimum experience of 5 years to be able to apply for IPMX.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have 9 years of work ex with TCS including 2 years international.Working for British telecom as our client and have received many rewards and recognitions from client as well as employer. Have good understanding of Telecom network design and planning, having played various roles including delivery manager, business analyst, process trainer, solution designer, application tester , PMO etc. Want to learn various facets of management for overall business understanding. 10th- 86%; 12th-83%, B.tech (EEE) from VIT university, vellore with 8.52 CGPA. Have passion for singing , cricket, making spaces clean and green. Please evaluate my profile for 1 year IPMX at IIML.

2 comments
Sanjeet.k.Nayak
@Sanjeet.k.NayakIIM Lucknow  ·  26 karma

You have a strong profile in terms of academics and work experience. However, you need to have GMAT score in order to apply for IPMX. While there is no GMAT cut-off, a higher GMAT score helps. Also, admission for 2019-20 batch is closed. You can apply for 2020-21 in September.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
jitesh2611
@jitesh2611  ·  0 karma

@Sanjeet.k.Nayak Thanks Sanjeet

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All, Could you please add me as well to the group. I am a R'2 admit. No is 8220613132.

1 comment
ridhika411
@ridhika411  ·  7 karma

Ok

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi. I'm a R2 admit. Got the joining instructions today. Can someone add me to the WA group? No is 9599534110

1 comment
ridhika411
@ridhika411  ·  7 karma

Ok

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I too got R2 admit. Can someone confirm if u received any confirmation from IIM after admission fee payment? Thanks.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
crazy4uonly
@crazy4uonly  ·  7 karma

Are u not in WA group of IPMX ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
crazy4uonly
@crazy4uonly  ·  7 karma

If not then let me know your number.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Kindly add me: 8004520115 to the group for batch 2019-20 IPMX..

2 comments
ridhika411
@ridhika411  ·  7 karma

Ok

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ridhika411
@ridhika411  ·  7 karma

You are there!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...