Join the discussion on IIM- Kozhikode PGPBL 2020 -2021 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode, Kerala.
The Indian Institute of Management is one of the most famous names in the educational sector in India. IIM Kozhikode was set up in the year 1996 by the government of India and is one of the 20 IIMs. The institute is regarded as a leading business school in India and covers research, teaching, training, and development in the field of management.
About the program
IIM Kozhikode offers a one-year Post-graduate Program in Business Leadership which has been designed to prepare the business leaders of tomorrow. After the completion of the program, students are equipped with essential skills to manage global challenges and emerge as business leaders of tomorrow.
• Name of the program: Post Graduate Programme in Business Leadership.
• Fees: 22.50 Lakhs which includes the cost for program delivery, books and instruction material, in-campus hostel accommodation, and access to all in-campus facilities.
• Duration: The duration of the PGPM program at IIMK is 1 year.
• Mode of Education: The mode of education is full time residential.
• Accepted entrance exam: CAT / GRE / GMAT
• Important Dates:
– Application Start: – 3rd February 2020
– Application Ends: – 30th April 2020
– Interview: 9th May 2020 to 31st May 2020
– Offer Issuance: 10th June 2020
– Offer acceptance last date: 10th July 2020
– Class Commencement: December 2020
• Eligibility criteria:
– 50% aggregate marks in undergraduate degree from a recognized university in India. The minimum duration of the degree should be 3 years.
– Minimum work experience of 3 years after completion of graduation and maximum work experience of up to 7 years.
• Admission process:
1. Candidates will be shortlisted based on their score in CAT / GMAT / GRE.
2. The next step in the selection process includes Personal Interview (PI).