Write a comment
Write a comment...

my GD is scheduled on 14th February, 9:30 AM at IIM Bangalore

percentile: 99.70
calls : CLIK

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Write CAT again? May be I'll take CAT again but that will be straight out from my bed to exam hall kind of a thing.

Doing MBA for money and comfortable life.
Am already earning some money in my job, and the job is quite ok. But, the satisfaction factor is highly missing.
Things will get more clearer for me in next 6 months time as I'm doing something that gives me immense joy. Will see if I can get more from that.

It's all about choices mate. Hope you make the right ones in coming days :-)

A thought-provoking thought. I remember someone say once (dont remember who, not a great soul) ... "our exams are not perfect ... they are not the best indicators of talent... but hey, give me a better idea "

This aint a quote ... the words are my own ... the idea is not.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Quoting idiotsavant:

the force, the force - may it just be.

May the horse be with you mate.

Hey idiotsavant......similar marks, yet so not similar. I could never talk like that !

Errr....the horse comment doesn't actually mean something, does it ? Only looks like you wanted to sound funny so changed force to horse.

You should post more often.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
idiotsavant Says
Sweet...now i dunno if you're reading my score card or yours.Yup just interchange the X and XII scores and you can call yourself by me name fella. May the horse be with you mate.

LOL, now what was that about

idiotsavant, your style of writing is good
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Ahhh ! Score = 1/6.

The solitary K call for me.

Expected scores :
VA = 30 (approx.)
DI = 15
QA = 8
Total = 53

Xth = 90
XIIth = 84
Engg = 60.....okay actually 59.xx.

Anybody else with interview scheduled for 21st Feb at Mumbai ?

IIMK Seniors...anybody else....any examples of people with terrible acads in engineering getting through ?

Sweet...now i dunno if you're reading my score card or yours.Yup just interchange the X and XII scores and you can call yourself by me name fella. May the horse be with you mate.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ahhh ! Score = 1/6.

The solitary K call for me.

Expected scores :
VA = 30 (approx.)
DI = 15
QA = 8
Total = 53

Xth = 90
XIIth = 84
Engg = 60.....okay actually 59.xx.

Anybody else with interview scheduled for 21st Feb at Mumbai ?

IIMK Seniors...anybody else....any examples of people with terrible acads in engineering getting through ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Greetings people

Should say I'm more than glad IIMK decided to give me a shot what with my appalling quant score - 7.33 IS bad(not as bad as i thought though GRrr )

Well, me GD is scheduled for the morn, 7th of Feb at IIM. Just toodle if you have it figured the same time. the force, the force - may it just be.

- name's MOG.Half man half dog.Im me own best friend.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
MSD Says
How many more "Dr Grudge" Avatar clones do we have at PG...how many of those have got Calls to IIM K...

There are a lot of Smriti Rao fans in PG
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
MSD
@MSD  ·  0 karma

How many more "Dr Grudge" Avatar clones do we have at PG...how many of those have got Calls to IIM K...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...