IIM K PGDM 2010 : Results Out

145 Posts  ·  99 Users
About this group
Here you go PGP Admissions 2008 - Selected Congos to every 1 who made it :thumbsup:
Page 1 of 15

Can someone tell me what was the cut-off for additional calls given to OBC people .....when is the result expected ?....any other IIMs are calling.......any recent news ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got the offer letter in Gurgaon today,
they have also given a CD on IIMK 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@rohit...

i think someone in kolkata has posted in the yahoo grps that he has got the offer letter!!!!!....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any1 from kolkata who got official letter from IIMK abt their confirmed call......plz do post the info from the letter whoevr hv received.........

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

could anybody please let us know bout the placements of the toppers in IIMK. I mean specifically the top 15 in the batch last year. Companies, profiles and locations to be exact (and package if its ok to disclose that). Guess it wud jus giv us a picture where we might dream of reaching and also to flaunt off currently.

thanks a lot..
praful

This post might just help u a bit....

http://www.pagalguy.com/1027233-post1.html
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

could anybody please let us know bout the placements of the toppers in IIMK. I mean specifically the top 15 in the batch last year. Companies, profiles and locations to be exact (and package if its ok to disclose that). Guess it wud jus giv us a picture where we might dream of reaching and also to flaunt off currently.

thanks a lot..
praful

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
niwsa Says
This is regarding the initial 65k fees that need to be paid by May19th...in case one has a rethink after that, will any % of this fee be refunded by IIMK?

Yes .. I think by AICTE norms .. only Rs. 1000 will be deducted ..

The question is why would you have a rethink 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

This is regarding the initial 65k fees that need to be paid by May19th...in case one has a rethink after that, will any % of this fee be refunded by IIMK?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ,
Please poll here.Will be helpful for iim-k waitlister junta.

Here we go:--

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/31464-iim-kozhikode-2008-10-waitlist.html#post1115901

Thanks a lot.
Please do poll it requires just 30 seconds.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
So many football fans here...........:sad::sad::sad::sad:

No cricket fans???????

This is India and u will find a lot of cricket fans anywhere you go.

I am amazed and amused by number of football fans coming to Kampus. We will have a great time watching matches and having intellectual discussions about the world's most beautiful game.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...