I received the IIM I Mumbai Admission offer this week.
What is the Average Placement package of IIM I Mumbai campus for the 2013-2015 batch ?
According to the Official Placement Report 13-15 it comes out be 10.6 Lakhs considering that all 55 Students of the Batch got placed.
Also, the IPM batch will start sitting for Placement from next year onwards.Would that not affect the Placements with a drastic increase in the number of students sitting for the Integrated Placements ?
I have converted IIM Indore-Mumbai campus, and have not applied for any other college this year. My profile is a B.tech from IIT, with a 2 years of work ex. in an IT company in e-Commerce sector.
Please truely suggest if I should take a drop this year, or else I should join IIM Mumbai campus straight away. I need to decide and confirm within June 29, and have the following queries:
1. Placement reports suggested an avg package of 13 lpa for Indore-Mumbai ONLY campus, but while having a conversation with the seniors at the cmapus, they told its ~ 11-12. Talking to one of the IIm Indore students also gave me red flag to join the college.
2. Heard that Indore-Mumbai campus students are NOT allowed to sit for all the companies, and are not well placed like: Indore main campus. Students mainly go for the startups offering a little less than the average pakcage. Someone, @ IIm indore/ Indore-Mumbai campus already placed, please throw some light on this issue. This will be the deciding factor for me.
3. Faculties are same as Indore-main campus. So, this is an advantage.
4. 5 semesters go at Indore-M 5. No Hostels, being a disadvantage, though students stay at nearby places to the campus, and do group study within flats or inside the campus post college hours. @ IIm Indore / Indore-Mumbai grads, please pm me/ or let me know the true scenario about the above points, to help me make a better choice. My current package is ~ 10. So, a little mistake in the choice can affect a lot.
5. No Hostels, being a disadvantage, though students stay at nearby places to the campus, and do group study within flats or inside the campus post college hours.
@ IIm Indore / Indore-Mumbai grads, please pm me/ or let me know the true scenario about the above points, to help me make a better choice. My current package is ~ 10. So, a little mistake in the choice can affect a lot.
Final Converts join the group for PGP Mumbai (2015-17).
Send screenshot of the result to any of the admins to join
does any1 knw d reporting i.e registratn date at mumbai campus??
and also d date d classes may start?
hav to arrange fr transport and accomodatn. . Tia:)
When will be the waitlist announced? Are they gonna do it today?
Guys Those who have converted other better calls and also paid for shillong...Pls withdraw ur admission to help the WL guys 😃
The second list or Waitlist for PGP Mumbai can be expected around 28th May, 2015. So, don't lose hope till then....
Is the fate of candidates with only Mumbai call predecided??
did anyone who appeared only for mumbai and had a regret earlier get any waitlist today after IIM indore movement???