IIM Indore PGP 2015-2017 [Shortlisted for WAT/PI] discussion

600 Posts  ·  1,415 Users
About this group

Follow this thread for all further queries and updates on WAT/PI process.

Page 1 of 60

CAT OA 90.68% with all sections >85 Category: NC-OBC X/XII/btech : 92.5 / 95.9 / 79.75 Work ex : 17 months as of 31st Jan 2017 Shortlisted for IIM L & K With average performance in WAT & PI what are my chances of converting to either I or K ....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there anyone from obc category who got 91%tile nd with average performance in WAT/PI and still got admission into IIM I...??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The placement season at IIM Indore PGP 2015-17 batch witnessed a highest international package of Rs. 39 LPA, an increase of 22% over last year. The highest domestic CTC was Rs. 37 LPA and the average CTC stood at Rs. 16.23 LPA. IIM Indore witnessed participation from over 200 companies, including 74 first time recruiters during final placements for the class of 2017.

With the largest batch size across IIMs, IIM Indore has wrapped up the final placements for the class of 2017 with a 28% increase in Pre-Placement offers. The batch with a strength of 611, included 449 students of the Post Graduate Programme (PGP), 100 students of the unique 5-year Integrated Program in Management (IPM) and 62 students of the PGP program at the Mumbai Campus of IIM Indore. 

http://www.aftergraduation.co.in/iim-indore-pgp-2015-17-batch-placement-wrapped-highest-package-39-lpa-ipm-placement/

Graduanna
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey people, I have a question. I received a job offer from a mechanical company. The CTC is 6 lakhs per annum.The joining date is 1st August 2017. Can I talk about my job offer in IIM Indore interview, which is tomorrow? Or should I not mention it? My concern is that they might get the impression of me not being serious about my MBA. Can it be detrimental to me or not?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone from Electronics and telecommunication background in engineering? What kind of technical questions should we prepare for?

2 comments
Kunjappu
@Kunjappu  ·  39 karma

@pritish.m.93 Well, I'm from EEE background. Pick a favorite subject from you syllabus and prepare thoroughly 👌

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Shubhisoni
@Shubhisoni  ·  0 karma

#

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

last year PI experience, anybody ?

IIM Indore, CAPS, IITD, NITIE
2 comments
gauravpanda4587
@gauravpanda4587  ·  1 karma

Hi,

The interviewers generally focus on questions related to your academic background(engineering, commerce, etc.), work experience(if you have any), current affairs(Let's say your views on demonetisation, GST, Trump Presidency, Brexit, etc.). Having said that, the questions in any B-School interview can be from anywhere. However, the compulsory questions are generally open ended like tell me about yourself, why MBA, strengths, weaknesses, why (of everything). There are no right and wromg answers for this, but support your arguments with examples and you will be good.

Hope that helps. All the best!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Kunjappu
@Kunjappu  ·  39 karma

@gauravpanda4587 thanks a bunch :)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any idea about the interview date and slots?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, I'm pratik. I complete my graduation in mechanical. I want to know whether there is a scope for MBA, if yes, then which college I should prefer.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, m pranav ....what's the scope for b.pharm guys in mba specially iims? ? ..thnx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...