Iim I Wl

155 Posts  ·  44 Users
About this group
Any idea about whether I will come with a waitlist or not? what was it like last year? Piyush
Page 1 of 16

Welcome Prashant. :)

There are abt 110 guys in the IIMI e-grp, inclusive of some seniors. Where are the rest?? Prep classes are gonna start early next week!

Any updates on the waiting list?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any updates guys - atleast a tinge 😞 ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys this is sumanta .i'll be joining iim idr this year. this is for every one who has cleared iim idr. we have a yahoo group with around 100 members . so pls send me a mail on my id
sumantakhan_99@yahoo.co.uk

you can thus get all the information u need regarding indore.
looking forward to see u in indore

regards
sumanta

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys

just to inform the waitlisted guys that i got an offer letter from IIM I sometime last week.....i was waitlisted initially (dunno at wat no)....n i was supposed to send an acceptance to their offer by today. since i m not sendin it...they will surely make more offers in the future.

all the best to everyone

ciao

parag

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any updates on the latest wl no ?
is there any chance of the wl moving further now that no more offers r expected from the other iims ?
since everyone seem to have paid up the fees does that mean nobody is going to ask for a refund till classes begin(btw when is it) and that in turn might mean that the wl wud not move atleast till then 😞 ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

the wl looks to have stopped at 47 now - any info on people going to withdraw is welcome 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

good going boss ........ part of IIM fraternity now :D

Mihir

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats Prashant.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats pecking 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi moon ...
u were right... these guys r still making offers... my first waitlist no was 47.... today i hav cleared my waitlist... so it has moved to 47 for sure.... best of luck all of u...
b bye
prashant

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...