IIM fee hike....Justified??

2 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Friends, The IIM have come out with its fee hike proposal for its next term and we all know that such a hike is unaccepable. The reason given for it is 'increasing cost' but the question i would like to pose is, has the costs increased so ...
Page 1 of 1
Hi Friends,

The IIM have come out with its fee hike proposal for its next term and we all know that such a hike is unaccepable. The reason given for it is 'increasing cost' but the question i would like to pose is, has the costs increased so much so suddenly?
The answer we all know is No.

IIM being one of the premies institutes in India and among the most sought after institutes, does not get the right to do as it wishes. Its should look after the interests of all involved and not just itself.

What do you have to say about it??

Hi

Welcome to PG

Please do not open new threads for individual queries. Use the search option to locate the relevant thread.You can search here.

PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM - Search Forums

Please go through the following link to find your way around the forum

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/for-newbies-the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-pagalguycom-superway-25008927

You can participate in the discussion here

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iims-n-other-b-schools-hike-fees-25029354

Mods please lock this thread

Yenjaay
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Friends,

The IIM have come out with its fee hike proposal for its next term and we all know that such a hike is unaccepable. The reason given for it is 'increasing cost' but the question i would like to pose is, has the costs increased so much so suddenly?
The answer we all know is No.

IIM being one of the premies institutes in India and among the most sought after institutes, does not get the right to do as it wishes. Its should look after the interests of all involved and not just itself.

What do you have to say about it??

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.