Iim eligible?

3 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hello Friends. My name is madhuri Das. i have done my mechanical engg. i got 60.50% in hsc and 77.46%in ssc. i had 2 drops in my engineering carrer. Now i want to make amends for it by getting admission in iim. is it possible?right now i am look...
Hello Friends.
My name is madhuri Das. i have done my mechanical engg. i got 60.50% in hsc and 77.46%in ssc. i had 2 drops in my engineering carrer. Now i want to make amends for it by getting admission in iim. is it possible?right now i am looking after my dads business. he has an ETP WATER TREATMENT PLANT. i gave cet this time and got 68 percentile. this time i am planning to join a class and give cat. if i score above 95 is ther any chance of me getting into any of the iims considering my academic background. as i dont want to do mba from any college for namesake.i want to do it from either iim or spjain or ne of the top 10 college..with my academic background and 2 drops in engg is it possible??
plz help..which class is the best for cat?? i reside in thane.

Time thane is great....
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello Friends.
My name is madhuri Das. i have done my mechanical engg. i got 60.50% in hsc and 77.46%in ssc. i had 2 drops in my engineering carrer. Now i want to make amends for it by getting admission in iim. is it possible?right now i am looking after my dads business. he has an ETP WATER TREATMENT PLANT. i gave cet this time and got 68 percentile. this time i am planning to join a class and give cat. if i score above 95 is ther any chance of me getting into any of the iims considering my academic background. as i dont want to do mba from any college for namesake.i want to do it from either iim or spjain or ne of the top 10 college..with my academic background and 2 drops in engg is it possible??
plz help..which class is the best for cat?? i reside in thane.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.