IIM desktop wallpaper

7 Posts  ·  17 Users
About this group
Hi fella Puys, :: i get lot of inspiration & motivation by reading AIWTSAC mag & creating wallpaper with IIMs logos & looking at it when i happen to be on my laptop... hope you guyz might like some & keep your GOAL in front of your ey...
Page 1 of 1

I agree that it's a nice thing being inspired and the wallpapers are also nice but then how would this thread proceed? If someone can convince me about the viability of the thread, I will open it up. As you can see this thread is going nowhere.

Thread Closed.

Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi fella Puys,

i get lot of inspiration & motivation by reading AIWTSAC mag & creating wallpaper with IIMs logos & looking at it when i happen to be on my laptop...

hope you guyz might like some & keep your GOAL in front of your eyes to be more focused... :cheers:

this really helps...thnks 😉
ya thts true
but dont open any thread for this.
u can post it in iim thread.

please close the thread

Tats bad!!!!!! He came up with such a nice wallpaper.......dont u think it sud b on a separate thread. I mean its easy to nice for ....:
Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.

Looks cool on ur screen !!!!! Motivation comes from within....n i feel all puys here r equally motivated. IIMs is d driving force for most of us......

Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.

ya thts true
but dont open any thread for this.
u can post it in iim thread.

please close the thread

Yes it helps. Everyday when u see ur ultimate goal i.e. IIM's u will be self motivated.

Hi fella Puys,

i get lot of inspiration & motivation by reading AIWTSAC mag & creating wallpaper with IIMs logos & looking at it when i happen to be on my laptop...

hope you guyz might like some & keep your GOAL in front of your eyes to be more focused... :cheers:

CAT'12 - 99.88 | XAT'13 - 99.63. Calls = IIML, 6 New IIMs, XLRI - BM, MDI, FMS