IIM Calls' Selection Analysis.

41 Posts  ·  29 Users
About this group
Okay ... was just trying to get some trend for the final calls ... while on a whole IIMs are quiet unpredictable, but ... thru the data available here as well as from others .... i was able to come across some trends as far as ABCL are concerned. ...
Page 1 of 5

Hi Everybody !!!! I just want to ask u that does FYJC FYB Com and SYB Com marks matter at iims or not? I m appearing for my bachelors degree from Mumbai University where FYJC FYB Com and SYB Com exams are taken by colleges and all colleges set different papers and so the level of difficulty also varies I got less marks in FYJC FYB Com and SYB Com but my marks at 10 and 12 are 74.93 and 83.67 % .So if I get good %age in TYB Com and CAT then can I get calls from IIMA and other premier institutes

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
if u dnt know d ans its always bttr to stay
n dere is a difference bw literal meanin n figurative meanin of a word..
if u not clear wid that .. i suggest u bttr do it fast else ..:huh:
tc
SAMEER

Ya rite and u dint get the disticntion after reading my post ...

if u dnt know d ans its always bttr to stay
n dere is a difference bw literal meanin n figurative meanin of a word..
if u not clear wid that .. i suggest u bttr do it fast else ..:huh:
tc
SAMEER

HEY HI.. JUS TEMME WHAT IS D GURU MANTRA FOR CONVERTING A CALL..
IN ONE LINE..:grab:
TY
SAMEER

LOL

The mantra on this forum is to post relveant queries rather than looking for sum frivolous gurumantras and oneliners...
TY
SAMEER

Dude do you really think that some one has a guru mantra for such a thing?
If someone has, then I would like to ask the same person a few more questions, like -
A guru mantra for becoming one of the richest person on earth.
A guru mantra for clearing IIT JEE.
A guru mantra for clearing AIIMS.
A guru mantra for bagging a dream girl.
A guru mantra for ...

TY
SAMEER

Hi guys,
i completed 2 years of btech...i hav a cgpa of 2.3. our college follows a grade point system...according to an approved formula percentage equivalent 4 my cgpa is 66%....
just now in knew the important role acads play in gettin an admission into iims...
now i am scared at the very idea of preparing for cat....

my percentages r as follows...
10th 89.5%
+2 94.7%
btech 66%(till date)...

i will b able to get my % to a max of 75% at the end of 7th sem....(i.e december'06)

plez help my in sorting out this problem....
i hav good quant abilities, average di...(gettin around 10-15) n very poor verbal....

of course i hav time, but i wanna know the role of acads in gettin us an admission into one of the most reputed institutes (iims)...

at this time dont repent on ur past academic background. u cant do anything to change it at the moment. wht u can do now is to focus on written exam n try to score a very high percentile in tht. n yes, there r a no of guys in A with very avg academic background. so dont waste ur time thinking on tht. focus on cat.....

leokashyap Says
hi all i am a mechanical engineer with 70% aggregate (60.9 to be exact), do you guys call this poor acads, what are my chances of getting a call from A?
thy chances are a function of thy cat score and workex if thou hath any (duh:huh: )

hi all i am a mechanical engineer with 70% aggregate (60.9 to be exact), do you guys call this poor acads, what are my chances of getting a call from A?