IIM Calcutta : PGPEX -VLM (Official) Admission Notice Batch 2017-18

45 Posts  ·  128 Users
About this group

Hello, everyone, this is the external relations cell of PGPEX VLM programme of IIM Calcutta. You can find discussions and important notice about the programe in this thread. This thread is to answer to your queries about the program and admissions. 

--

External Relations Representative

Page 1 of 5

I have applied for a fresh passport.But it will take time to get the passport.I have Registration number given by passport office.Can I apply for the VLM exam?.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
https://youtu.be/EqqbpNTFJRU wonderfully composed music-video by ur multi-talented seniors... Worth a look!!!
Video Thumbnail4556016404398080
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

When shall we get the official call letter? & when shall the program start. We have to apply for resignation at our companies.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
sumeet20
@sumeet20  ·  0 karma

Good suggestion bro... Need some clarity on certain things related to admission process, study loan, total course fee....

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
kdrummer
@kdrummer  ·  0 karma

Please add my number in what's app group....7023755008

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to all selected, missed the final cut.... Hope you guys put in a great year and get the best results out... All the best!!!

2 comments
niahant2001988
@niahant2001988  ·  0 karma

Thanks man !!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sumeet20
@sumeet20  ·  0 karma

Thanks man

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, i hope you all have recieved a mail regarding the rescheduled date for test and interview. There is something which can be avoided this time. I think the document verification part was successfully done for most of the candidates barring very few. And we can make a request to admissions committee to skip that part this time, following which we wouldn't have to carry our originals all the way to Kanpur again and can only focus on the test and interview. 

What do you guys think ?

AdCom members also please reply 

1 comment
jboy
@jboy  ·  31 karma

@adave i am not quite sure if they would agree on that one as the panelists themselves haven't seen it, moreover the self attested copies were also not taken, well if they agree it would be 50% less load/tension

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

have they sent any mail communication ??

2 comments
jboy
@jboy  ·  31 karma

@swarnendu.srk : still waiting

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
jboy
@jboy  ·  31 karma

@swarnendu.srk Confirmation received in mail. Admission process is rescheduled to be held on Sunday, 12 February 2017

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys almost half the trains are cancelled and the rest are running late from Lucknow station. Shatabdi is also late by 4 hours. People flying to Lucknow and planning to reach kanpur need to rethink if planning to take a 

1 comment
aparnap
@aparnap  ·  18 karma

Suggest bus as a better option for people coming via Lucknow.. Or take a prepaid cab from the airport

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Will there be a separate shortlisting once the written test is done?? 

1 like1 comment
Skr_G
@Skr_G  ·  0 karma

I think so.. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...