HI, Does anyone know what questionsa are asked on the recommendation letter for the the IIMC PGPEX? Do recommenders get an email with the link to write the recommendation letter?
've a doubt regarding placement stats of IIMC PGPEX. when we look at placement stats of past 3 years, the number of students who got placed,including ones who didn't opt placements, is far lesser than number of students who got admitted . Where are remaining numbers? Didn't they clear the subjects
Can you please evaluate my profile and suggest me if I can target IIM-C for PGPEX?
Indian female, age 31, work experience = 8 years
10th exam 86.4% (state board)
12th exam 77.8% (state board)
B.Tech in computer science & engineering 8.86 GPA (state university)
expected GMAT score: 680-720 (not taken yet)
work experience details: administrative officer (IT) in a government owned insurance organization for 5 years, then promoted to assistant manager (IT) in the same organization after that (continuing to the same cadre till date). Work experience in reinsurance and allied actuarial field.
- fellow of general insurance from Insurance Institute of India
- student member of Faculty of Actuaries, UK [cleared CT1 (financial mathematics), CT3 (mathematical statistics), CT5 (contingencies) each one at first attempt]
- qualified GATE exam with 94.62 percentile, all India rank 2251 (category - general)
- received certificates of merit from Indian Insurance Society for scoring distinction marks in 6 papers of fellowship exam
- nominated delegate to attend Global Insurance Rendezvous 2015 on SAARC perspective
- secured 5th rank in all India essay competition organized by Asia Insurance Review and GIC Re, essay got published in their book
wrote essays, articles in various blogs and journals (one in an international journal)
certifications: undergone several certifications from datacamp on R and Python to do data cleaning, student's t-test, ANOVA
volunteering: helped an entrepreneural venture named 'Klathrate' on developing reinsurance portal through Micromentor
When will the recommendors receive a mail to provide their recommendation?
Can we give generic email ids for recommendation or an official one is required?
What if official id is not available?
Thanks for your kind words.
You must be feeling relaxed once term exams are over.
Could you please provide some idea on the qaulities IIIMC PGPEX is looking in a perspective student. Anything IIMC specific- like strong quant, leadership, stress handling etc.?
This will help in getting ready for the interview.
One more specific query. I opted for the telephonic interview. does it affect my chance compared to the person who will be physically appearing for a personal interview.
All the best for the 4th term result.
ash34 SaysThe very best wishes to all of you who have hurdled the first barrier. I am from the second batch of PGPEX, and after the final term exam on the 4th, would have sufficient breather. Shoot your queries, should you have any . Cheers