IIM Calcutta Official Thread for PGPEX Class of 2018 (PGPEX 2017-18)

210 Posts  ·  2,384 Users
About this group

IIM Calcutta Official Thread for PGPEX Class of 2018 (PGPEX 2017-18)

Page 1 of 21

1. Time's complete booklet handouts.

2. CL's complete class sheets.

3. Time video lectures.  

4. CL video lectures.  

5. Elite Grids lectures.

6.  Takshzilla shikshak lectures + class sheets.

7. IMS complete material + RC100 + CAT500. 

8. Previous CAT mocks of  CL, TIME with solutions. 

anyone who is interested can ping me on sbsonusunil@gmail.com or directly    on whtsapp (7895295994) the price can be negotiable according to the need.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, Please evaluate my profile

Age/37

I'm a commerece graduate I completed my graduation in 2002. but I'm having 2nd division in all Xth, XIIth, and B.Com. I'm also having gap between job and study as handled family business for 2 years.  

I've completed PG (MBA) in Multiple streams thru Distance Learning. i.e. Information Technology, Technical Writing, Supply Chain Management,  Business Analytics & Digital Marketing. I got 1st Division in all PG diploma or executive MBA 

I'm certified in Project Management & Service Management. i.e. Prince2 Practitioner & ITIL Expert. I've also completed Project Management course from XLRI. I'm doing Senior Management Programme (Part time) from IIM-Cal 

I'm having 11 years of experience in IT and 3 Years in Finance & Accounts. I have worked as a Business Analyst & Solution Architect with multiple software companies. including HCL, Hitachi & Accenture . I also worked in Finance Dept of Indiabulls Financial Services Limited. 

I've handled international clients for Microsoft ERP implementation i.e. US, Singapore, Canada, China & Middleeast

I'm looking for 1 year regular  executive MBA from any IIM, XLRI or ISB

Please suggest

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you please judge my profile IIM C

I have 8 years of IT experinece in one of U S based MNC as a senior analyst, with B.Tech from cochin university with 68%, XII 78, X 89. In GMAT test scoring more than 720 marks and plan to get upto 750. I have a knowledge of French and Spanish language . Working for NGO run by my organization for environment initiavtives and teaching poor children on freee time

2 comments
Tridisha
@Tridisha  ·  43 karma

With the limited information given, you have strong chances. Again, a lot depends on your detailed profile and how you present it to the admissions commitee. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sefef
@sefef  ·  74 karma

High GMAT score will help but lot depends on SOP's, interview, referrals. This is not 2 year program where 750 GMAT score or 90% + in 10th and 12th standard can fetch you admission

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've gone through a number of experience videos over the net. I just need to know whether is it necessary to have an international exposure to get admission into PGPEX program of IIMC

2 comments
sefef
@sefef  ·  74 karma

not mandatory but anything that can differentiate your profile from others will be helpful

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Tridisha
@Tridisha  ·  43 karma

International experience is not necessary. There ar many other ways of standing out from the crowd of applicants. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

According to the website of IIM Kolkata, two letters of recommendation need to be submitted. I will get one letter of recommendation from my manager in TCS where I am currently working. Can anyone please suggest me from which places I can get the other letter of recommendation?

SUNANDA GHOSH
1 comment
IIMCPGPEX
@IIMCPGPEX  ·  353 karma

@Dipghosh: you can get another one from same organization or previous org.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I have GMAT score of 640. Electrical and electronics engineer with 8.32. 10th 81%,12th 70%, 6 years of working experience in data analytics. Please let me know the chances of getting a call.

1 comment
sefef
@sefef  ·  74 karma

Please try to get increase your GMAT score to 700+ to have any chance.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 73 in 12th 89 in 10th is there any chnage of iim c.. category nc-obc

1 comment
vaga331
@vaga331  ·  4 karma

please provide full profile details

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

for those of you following this page and have got admission to IIMC PGPEX 2018-19 ,  We have a watsp group for admits. please watspp me at <masked> and ill add you to the group. Thanks!  

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sharing my interview experiences for those looking to apply next year.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/interview-experience-iim-calcutta-1-year-mba-pgpex-256585.html

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@IIMCPGPEX : Is there a seperate waitlist which will be released ?

Thank you

Shubham

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
ShubhamTrip
@ShubhamTrip  ·  2 karma

@IIMCPGPEX : Any information on the same ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IIMCPGPEX
@IIMCPGPEX  ·  353 karma

Sorry for late reply. There will be waitlist around mid January, should any vacancies arise

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...