IIM-C pgdcm vs IIM-L

5 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi friends, Congratulations to all the people who have converted their calls. I have got through IIM-C pgdcm and IIM-L,K. Can anybody do a costbenefit analysis (:-))and suggest me whcih one to take up? Regards, Linuxash
Page 1 of 1

For the first year DCM people will have all the courses which DM people have plus some extra courses. In second year when you have to do Major, PGDCM people have to do one major in Systems.. other they can choose by selecting subject of their choice.. and yaa PGDM/PGDCM does not decide where you will be placed. No company discriminate on that, so you can apply for Investment banking.

HTH,
~Kunal

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Kunal,

Thanks for the reply. Can you elaborate more on the differences in course content in pgdm and pgdcm?

Also, Will i get the oppurtunity to be placed in investement banks if i do a Pgdcm?

Thanks,
linuxash

My pick will be IIM C PGDCM. (I am not saying this because of right now I am studying in IIM C)
PGDM and PGDCM, these are two different programs offered by IIM C. Course content wise both are almost same though PGDCM people study some extra courses.. There is no difference in placements..
In case u have any other query, you can mail me..
regards.
Kunal

hi dude
rnt u tired of cost ebnefit analysis

njoy the simple thng that u made it to the best of b schools as they call them
L is too good but C comes before L
even i m plaaning to come to C for pgdm or pgdcm(that is to decide)
wanna have fun of life join me and meet at cal

take care
and plz dont stop the party now
let it grow
myrchn@indiatimes.com
mayur

Hi friends,

Congratulations to all the people who have converted their calls.

I have got through IIM-C pgdcm and IIM-L,K.

Can anybody do a costbenefit analysis (:-))and suggest me whcih one to take up?

Regards,
Linuxash