IIM Bangalore EPGP - 2019-20 Admissions (Official Thread)

83 Posts  ·  232 Users
About this group

Official Thread for EPGP aspirants. Get all the details about IIM Bangalore EPGP Fees, Eligibility, Placements and much more from our MBA section.

Page 1 of 9

Hello All, Request you to please review my profile and let me know if I have a chance to be shortlisted. Would be applying in R2. Total exp: 7 years as a SAP consultant. B. TECH ( IT ) - 65℅ 12th - 66℅ 10th - 65% Expecting around 750 in GMAT. Working with NGO's such as SOS and Teach India. Organizing secretary in RWA. Handling social media handles ( FB, Twitter, YouTube) of a regional non profit organization. Won several cricket and football accolades for school, college and the firm.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, I have entered actual graduation CGPA marks post directly transalting to percentage while filling CAT form, however happend to know that it supposed to be reduced by .75 while converting into percentage. What should i do now? Cannot edit the form? Possible to fill the form again?

#CAT2019 #IIM

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations to shortlisted candidates. If you require guidance from Alumni for Mock Interviews, PM me.  

IIM Bangalore 
2 likes1 comment
asati.aditya
@asati.aditya  ·  0 karma

@Tridisha Hi, are all the shortlisted candidates mails are sent or yet to be sent?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got it just now...do we have any watsapp geoup or something for the same??

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Divyansh999
@Divyansh999  ·  0 karma
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Akshat_Govil
@Akshat_Govil  ·  0 karma

Did u find any .... or telegram group?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Does anyone have any idea when IIMB will announce the shortlist for EPGP interviews? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Round 1 applicants, this is the time to kickstart your interview preparation and break open a space in your dream B-school.

Book a demo interview with Breakspace, the institute having the best conversion rate in India. 

What Breakspace offer:

1. Institute-specific mock personal interviews: Evaluating students' weaknesses and providing them detailed feedback so that students can give their best during the actual interviews.
  2. Customised plans offering limited/unlimited sessions
  3. Elaborate SOP, application & essay editing: We help students draft their essays under the watchful eyes of our expert mentors
  4. Interactive one-to-one sessions: We also ensure to help refine the student’s personality so that he/she is a good fit for the institution
  5. Recommendation letters editing
  6. Knowledge sessions for preparation: Discussions on relevant topics around the world

Contact +91 9831939136 or visit https://www.mbabreakspace.com/gmat-1 for more information.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is it necessary to submit a recent NC OBC certificate at the time of application... Or can we submit it afterwards at the time of interview?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, just wanted to know what are the chances of the following profile to get a final admit in the EPGP program based on past alumni background.

X - 84.6%

XII - 90.5%

Grad - 60.0%

Work experience - 108 Months as of March 2019 withTCS with ~2 years international experience in US.

Designation: IT Analyst.   

Worked in the Oracle ERP domain

Project lead across diverse locations in both India and US. 

Onsite - offshore co-ordinator and single point of contact while at onsite for multiple large accounts.

Assuming a GMAT score of 680+ and decent interview

J.P Morgan | Media Cell | IIM Kozhikode 2014-16 | CAT 13 99.43 | XAT 97.21 |
1 comment
Tridisha
@Tridisha  ·  36 karma

You have a strong profile. GMAt should be anything in 680-700. STrong SOP and profile will also be necessary. 

PM for further queries. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all! I'm an aspirant for IIM B epgp. What would be the GMAT score range to get an admit ?

1 like3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Tridisha
@Tridisha  ·  36 karma

Look at the average GMAT scores of the college available on the website. If you have a strong and diversified profile you can score much below the average GMAT score and still get in. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sefef
@sefef  ·  55 karma

Safe score is 720+ with 5-8 yrs of experience. With more experience 690+ is safe score.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please join this for sharing PI exp. (IIM-L) or Issues related to it..

Doing this because of word restriction policy here in pagalguy.. any issue comment down below.. spread the qr code..

Post 5324601866846208
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...