Hello All, Request you to please review my profile and let me know if I have a chance to be shortlisted. Would be applying in R2. Total exp: 7 years as a SAP consultant. B. TECH ( IT ) - 65℅ 12th - 66℅ 10th - 65% Expecting around 750 in GMAT. Working with NGO's such as SOS and Teach India. Organizing secretary in RWA. Handling social media handles ( FB, Twitter, YouTube) of a regional non profit organization. Won several cricket and football accolades for school, college and the firm.
Hey guys, I have entered actual graduation CGPA marks post directly transalting to percentage while filling CAT form, however happend to know that it supposed to be reduced by .75 while converting into percentage. What should i do now? Cannot edit the form? Possible to fill the form again?
Congratulations to shortlisted candidates. If you require guidance from Alumni for Mock Interviews, PM me.
Got it just now...do we have any watsapp geoup or something for the same??
Does anyone have any idea when IIMB will announce the shortlist for EPGP interviews?
Round 1 applicants, this is the time to kickstart your interview preparation and break open a space in your dream B-school.
Book a demo interview with Breakspace, the institute having the best conversion rate in India.
What Breakspace offer:
- Institute-specific mock personal interviews: Evaluating students' weaknesses and providing them detailed feedback so that students can give their best during the actual interviews.
- Customised plans offering limited/unlimited sessions
- Elaborate SOP, application & essay editing: We help students draft their essays under the watchful eyes of our expert mentors
- Interactive one-to-one sessions: We also ensure to help refine the student’s personality so that he/she is a good fit for the institution
- Recommendation letters editing
- Knowledge sessions for preparation: Discussions on relevant topics around the world
Contact +91 9831939136 or visit https://www.mbabreakspace.com/gmat-1 for more information.
Is it necessary to submit a recent NC OBC certificate at the time of application... Or can we submit it afterwards at the time of interview?
Guys, just wanted to know what are the chances of the following profile to get a final admit in the EPGP program based on past alumni background.
X - 84.6%
XII - 90.5%
Grad - 60.0%
Work experience - 108 Months as of March 2019 withTCS with ~2 years international experience in US.
Designation: IT Analyst.
Worked in the Oracle ERP domain
Project lead across diverse locations in both India and US.
Onsite - offshore co-ordinator and single point of contact while at onsite for multiple large accounts.
Assuming a GMAT score of 680+ and decent interview
Hello all! I'm an aspirant for IIM B epgp. What would be the GMAT score range to get an admit ?
Please join this for sharing PI exp. (IIM-L) or Issues related to it..
Doing this because of word restriction policy here in pagalguy.. any issue comment down below.. spread the qr code..