IIM Bangalore EPGP - 2019-20 Admissions (Official Thread)

Official Thread for EPGP aspirants. Get all the details about IIM Bangalore EPGP Fees, Eligibility, Placements and much more from our MBA section.

52 Posts  ·  153 Users
Page 1 of 5

Kindly share a tentative 'Programme Registration' date for IIMB EPGP 19-20. @EPGP_IIMB @bhargav.nitc

undefined
Write a comment...

Given that I haven't received a call from IIMB yet, the chances of me getting one in the next few days are almost next to zero. Do the waitlist notifications for R2 come around the same time as R2 confirmed calls do?

•  
bhargav.nitc
Bhargav Ram  @bhargav.nitc  IIM Bangalore  ·  3 days ago

Yes. Both the final offers & waitlists will be released on same day.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

The interview mail mentions a physical call letter that has to be brought to the interview. when does IIMB dispatch these ? In how many days should I expect to receive the call letter ?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 3
Tridisha
Tridisha Goswami @Tridisha  ·  6 days ago

If ypu do not get it, print the online one from your email and carry that.

•  
smartboy1932
@smartboy1932 @smartboy1932  ·  6 days ago

Thank You. I haven't received that yet. Will remember to carry the copy of mail.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Is the entire list for Round 2 out? or Will there be another list or invitations are still expected?

•  
bhargav.nitc
Bhargav Ram  @bhargav.nitc  IIM Bangalore  ·  8 days ago

Unfortunately, no more invites will be sent!

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi, are the short listed candidates notified only through the website? Do the rejected candidates get any response? Also, is there a last date by when we can expect the call?

•  
vidhirathod
@vidhirathod @vidhirathod  ·  8 days ago

following

•  
EPGP_IIMB
EPGP IIMB @EPGP_IIMB  ·  8 days ago

1) They'll get an email also 2) Unfortunately No 3) There will be no more calls in all likelihood

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
@bhargav.nitc : Hello. I have got an interview call and I have just noticed that I have incorrectly filled my XII Standard marks as 85.2% instead of 82.6%. How can I get this corrected? Can you please help me...
Read more...

CAT'14:93.19( IMT-G Convert) ; NMAT'15:209(NMIMS Convert). CAT'17: 97.49 (VA 94.17/DI 97.99/QA94.23); Calls : CAP, IIML -PGP-SM, NITIE
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 4
bhargav.nitc
Bhargav Ram  @bhargav.nitc  IIM Bangalore  ·  6 days ago

@yoyosksn Great. All the best for your interview!

•  
yoyosksn
srikrishna SP @yoyosksn  ·  6 days ago

@bhargav.nitc : Thank You!

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Congratulations on being shortlisted for EPGP Interviews. If you need mock interviews from IIM B Alumni to be more prepared for the D-day, send me a PM. Please note that only limited slots are available. 

IIM Bangalore 
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hey guys, I have got a call for R2 interview. Can anybody help me with how WAT works? Do we need to type or write it. And how much time is given for it? 

•  
Tridisha
Tridisha Goswami @Tridisha  ·  12 days ago

It is Pen and paper based. You get some time to think and 20-30 mins to write.

•  
chaitalim
Chaitali Mathe @chaitalim  ·  10 days ago

@Tridisha Could you share brief idea on topics for WAT and few resources on how to prepare for the same?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Have all the calls for R2 been rolled out? Or there are still more?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
Tridisha
Tridisha Goswami @Tridisha  ·  12 days ago

First link when you google "EPGP 2019"

•  
undefined
Write a comment...