38 Posts  ·  797 Users
About this group
A group to share information about IIM Bangalore admissions
Page 1 of 4
Post 87357820161993
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA IIT Kanpur & Havish M Consulting Present ACCS (Analytics Case-study Competition and Symposium). ACCS provides a platform in analytics that has permeated every field by understanding the employee life cycle or predicting consumer behavior. With decision making becoming increasingly data-driven, analytics has evolved into being at the core of every domain.

Havish M Consulting: ACCS Event Partner (https://www.havishmconsulting.com/) provides analytics, business intelligence, and automation services for clients, including Sterlite Power, Metropolis, Cvent. Their work has been featured in Businessworld, Economic Times, Yahoo, Businesswire, etc. The Founder, Havish Madhvapaty, is a 40 under 40 Analytics and a Microsoft Office Master and Microsoft Expert.

Excited to dig deep into insights? Register Here: https://d2c.pw/dqkzkE

FB: https://www.facebook.com/iitkaccs/posts/3375407845851159 

Post 85664003553611
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIM L-PGP, Open Merit Rank 544, please comment below. Do you have better Offers?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For NC OBC and FMS converts only

A humble request for all the people who already converted FMS and other higher priority college.

If you decided to join higher priority college and yet to withdraw from FMS,

Plz withdraw from FMS ASAP.

Most of the colleges have registration in 1st week of August and have to pay the term 1 fees. So a good movement in FMS next list will save 1st term fees around 3L for people like me who are in convertable waitlist.

Thanks in Advance

MBA 22` | Converts: FMS Delhi, IIM K, NITIE, SJMSOM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIM L- PGP Converts- OPEN MERIT RANK 530 to 541, Please comment below where are you joining, along with your Open Merit Rank.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Open Merit Rank 542 at IIM L-PGP, please comment below. Do you have better converts?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ONLY GENERAL CATEGORY IIM L- PGP Converts 1. If you converted on 22nd July and NOT accepting the Offer, please COMMENT below along with your Open Merit Rank 2. If you converted in PREVIOUS lists and going to WITHDRAW, please COMMENT below along with your Open Merit Rank

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Pleasedo vote without being biased, need genuine advice

P.S I have B.tech+33 months workex

IIM RANCHI
IIM TRICHY
DMS IITD
27 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Hi, I am General, Male, Non Engineer My 10th - 95%(10 CGPA) 12th -95.6% Grad-80.56% I will get graduated in 2020, and pursuing B.Com. Hons. from Delhi University. I gave cat 2019 and got 97.75 percentile, and retaking cat this year again. Can anybody please tell me at what percentile I will be able to get a call from IIM Bangalore (As per 2019, assuming criteria remains same)? I want to get a fair idea of what percentile will fetch me a call from IIMB. Thanks in Advance! :))

CAT'19-97.75 %ile || DILR-99.82 %ile || IIFT'19-96.23 %ile || CAT'20-??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Could someone here tell me exactly what happened with the EWS and General seats in IIM Bangalore this year? Was there a restoration of general seats? What is the exact story?

1 comment
McLovin
@McLovin  ·  130 karma

We'll get to know once registration is over. Right now, no replies to RTI.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...