IIM Bangalore 2012-14 batch final results

599 Posts  ·  185 Users
About this group
Its again raining B-school results!!! Many many heartiest congratulations to those entering the hallowed world of IIM-B.:) PGP 2012-14 Offer/Wait List ALL THE BEST! PS: Hope to join you folks next year!:) related links :-...
Page 1 of 60

When is B's registration? Anyone from general yet to withdraw his/her name from FMS? Please reply.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone out here who is yet to withdraw admission from IIM I ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there any person on PG from nc-obc category who is yet to withdraw his/her admission from fms?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone in General who had not withdrawn 4m IIM I by 4th June or is on the latest selection list of I and nt joining...plz post !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi oops,
Well u can get the no wen u jus go to iimb site... Else the no s 08026993013

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all..
Guys I am in waitlist for IIFT Delhi with a borderline case..its a request to all those people who have got IIFT converted and are about to withdraw their admissions from IIFT, Please do so fast because IIFT is going to close its admissions for delhi on the basis of withdrawls recieved on or before 11th june..so kindly post your withdrawl letters by next week so that they reach admissions office before 11th june and the people in waitlist can be helped..pls help us guys..thanks to all in advance !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can any1 tell me the phne number of admisons ofice frm where u r geting cals???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

going to IIM Bangalore

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm in the general category

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

did they mention which category?