IIM Bangalore [2011-2013] PGP Waitlist Thread

159 Posts  ·  48 Users
About this group
I'm sure there are a lot of people on the wait-list who are very anxious about their admissions status. Some facts: 2010-2012 Batch: Gen movement till 26-27 (acc to seniors at Pagalguy) 2009-2011 Batch: Gen movement till 97! 2008-2010...
Page 1 of 16
Hey Guys,
I'm new to this forum. I wanted ur opinion on this fella's. I'll be writing CAT this year i;e CAT11. My past academic records have been average n since i find guys having good experience and knowledge about cat admission process, it'll be great to have ur suggestion.
10th:75%-CBSE
12th:58%-CBSE
Degree:66%-BE
n i belong OBC Non-creamt layer. So are there any chances for me getting into IIMs, exception the CAT score or percentile. As a fact, admissions into IIMs depends on ur interview and past academics.
Pls comment.
Cheers..!:cheers:

please post your query here as this thread if for students who have made it to IIM B already.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/obc-students-thread-for-cat-2011-other-exams-queries-25065662
Amat Victoria Curam
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
helllrosa Says
Can any senior plz confirm about buffer calls or common converts b/w AB or BC....

Hey Guys,
I'm new to this forum. I wanted ur opinion on this fella's. I'll be writing CAT this year i;e CAT11. My past academic records have been average n since i find guys having good experience and knowledge about cat admission process, it'll be great to have ur suggestion.
10th:75%-CBSE
12th:58%-CBSE
Degree:66%-BE
n i belong OBC Non-creamt layer. So are there any chances for me getting into IIMs, exception the CAT score or percentile. As a fact, admissions into IIMs depends on ur interview and past academics.
Pls comment.
Cheers..!:cheers:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seems the registrations have started for B. Thanks innovate for giving me the news about further movement. As it stand , the waitlist for this year will be upto 44.

Adieu IIMB. For me maybe its a chance to explore a new city and a place I have never been to.

There is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life & what it brings
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Guys
Congrats for converting B
In case you've a convert from L please withdraw ASAP
It'll help the waitlisted guys as 19th/20th is the date of beginning of course in many colleges.

I've withdrawn. Good luck
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys
Congrats for converting B
In case you've a convert from L please withdraw ASAP
It'll help the waitlisted guys as 19th/20th is the date of beginning of course in many colleges.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I second that. Nayas is the only other active guy among us 40s. Good luck bro.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I've just come back tired from a swim, and this just pumps all the energy back in . It feels surreal after the months of waiting (that began after my interview on the first day).

Nayas, you know we all want you in my friend. Good luck to anyone else waiting as well. And everyone else - see you in a few days. I'm sure we'll rock it.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Yep, I stand cleared at 42 😃 Hope the waitlist moves further as well 😃 😃 😃
@all those who cleared: Do you know what format should be followed for Medical cert?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Just called the admissions office. They have called till 44 till now. Cant believe its moving again. I hope it doesn't stop at 48 It would be heartbreaking to know that I would be the last person to miss out.

There is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life & what it brings
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I received a call from IIMB just now asking me to pay 2laks on 20th June.

Gen category. WL-44 .. Is this for real? I don't see any updates here. Had withdrew my IIMI offer today morning. And lost hopes of B as well. anyone else in Gen category got the call?

Wow thats great news. I assume that innovate has converted his call too then. Congrats to both of you.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...