IIM B PGPBA Admission 2020-22

52 Posts  ·  935 Users
About this group

To resolve queries regarding interview process and admission to the First batch of Post Graduate Programme in Business Analytics (2020-2022) at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore. 

Page 1 of 6

Hey,

For some amazing🤩 content on 

Marketing, Advertising, Campaigns, B...ng, Latest News, Strategy, Analytics, Digital Marketing, and MarTech,

Please follow 

Food for Marketeers on👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

🔴 Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/foodformarketeers

🔴 Instagram: https://instagram.com/foodformarketeers

Post 84027974757579
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Analytics has become a very important part of marketing. This video talks about how to calculate Customer Lifecycle Value. Hope ypu find this video useful :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12ioJ6bNFh4 

Video Thumbnail83586911597520
1 comment
namang128
@namang128  ·  41 karma

To check more about MBA articles with the focus on the Marketing Domain and design thinking including case studies, visit this website called BlackFiskers

They have good company infographics to begin with,  some articles related to industry Trends, marketing, & emerging trends which will not only helps you in cracking GD PI but also in getting knowledge about the companies which comes in campus for Recruitment.

www dot blackfiskers dot com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

For NC OBC and FMS converts only

A humble request for all the people who already converted FMS and other higher priority college.

If you decided to join higher priority college and yet to withdraw from FMS,

Plz withdraw from FMS ASAP.

Most of the colleges have registration in 1st week of August and have to pay the term 1 fees. So a good movement in FMS next list will save 1st term fees around 3L for people like me who are in convertable waitlist.

Thanks in Advance

MBA 22` | Converts: FMS Delhi, IIM K, NITIE, SJMSOM
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey everyone. I aspire to get into the PGPBA of IIM B for 2021. Can anyone tell me what CAT percentile I should be aiming for to get a call?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, can anyone shortlisted for PGP-BA tell me how can we arrange medical certificate from a Government Medical Officer keeping in view the situation relating to the pandemic.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello guys a shocking news was revealed today that the number of seats in the PGP BA program is 45. Earlier when someone filed an RTI against this they said it was 75. I request the interested candidates to present your ideas to reach out to the admission office so that there may be increase in the number of seats. Thanks in advance

Interested in the program
Not interested
Poll check
Post 81196756124101
1 like2 comments30 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Guys those who are waitlisted for IIM B Business Analytics can join the group on telegram called IIMB BA wait list where we can share our waitlist & information regarding the wl movement which might help us. Go to telegram Search -> IIMB BA wait list

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello wait list candidates for PGP BA program can join the telegram to discuss the wait list movement Go to telegram Search -> IIMB BA wait list

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is movement for Gen seats in pgpba? Is any further movement expected? It would be great if anyone can share some details...

1 like1 comment
Shyamsunderch
@Shyamsunderch  ·  0 karma

It moved by 10

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

MBA Prep Talk with Debarnob CFA L3, IIMA - Getting Ready for Finance

On what basis are shortlists made for?  

How many students are competing for these roles + their backgrounds / work experience?

How to get into these roles?

Certifications

CGPA

Relevant work experience

Realistic chances of getting a shortlist

https://youtu.be/C4lgC9bb3WM

Video Thumbnail80453151725505
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...