IIM B PGP Batch of 2010 : Queries and Discussion

215 Posts  ·  101 Users
About this group
Hey everyone, This a thread dedicated to those who made it to The Place to B!!! Here, we can interact with the seniors and ask them questions about anything ranging from hostels to food to laptops to activities et al! *Please post in yo...
Page 1 of 22
AKB
@AKB  ·  0 karma

Hi Frienz,
Can someone tell me whether the sectional cut-offs are applied similarly to GMAT scores or are they normalized? I have sent mails to adcom and posted at nri iim thread too but no response so far. Please advise. Thanks.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I am planning to do PGP in IIMB. I have got 4 years experience as a business anlayst. My question is, I've done my graduation through distance education. Am I eligible to apply for PGP in IIM?

Thanks in advance...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Kindly post this query in 2009-2011 Query thread.

Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Amit,
Before posting itself I was aware that it makes no sense to ask this question ,even before appearing for the exams .As I have mentioned I am a married female and planning to give CAT this year.I have 5+years of experience and I wanted to increase my knowledge skill so as I can move ahead in my career.If god permits and I get into IIM B and hostel is mandatory, I wont able to join.so I needed to evaluate all the available options which I can go for .For me, Just preparing for CAT relies on ,if hostel is compulsory or not.Hope I made some sense .

Thanks ,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi!!
I am married and settled in bangalore.Can somebody please confirm if stay in Hostel is mandatory for IIMB.
Thanks,

Result to aane do bhai
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi!!
I am married and settled in bangalore.Can somebody please confirm if stay in Hostel is mandatory for IIMB.
Thanks,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI,

Can anyone help me out..?
I need the mandatory disclosure of IIM B of last year....

Can anyone post it here for me!!

Thanx in adv!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi all...
just putting in an official entry into this thread a day before joining in...visited the serene lush green campus today for an hour which had me gaping all the time...:w00t:

anyway, hoping to catch up with you all soon...

P.S. - #I-309 will be my abode till the next summer...
@ seniors - is it called the 'Incredible' block?:detective:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dear seniors,
I am being accompanied by my father for the loan formalities and will reach bangalore on 21st June. Needless to say, I need to get an accomodation for him.
Can you please tell me if there is suitable accomodation for him in IIMB/ near IIM. also if there is are accomodations available in the IIM, then kindly share the information regarding who needs to be contacted .
Thanks in advance
~Ankit

Your father can stay with you in your room if that is comfortable.If there are vacant rooms in the hostel block,those can be arranged on prior permission.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
You may call Hostel office and find out...

IIMB board number is 91-80-26582450...
ask them for Hostel Office
extension number..

Rgds,
Kapil

Dear seniors,
I am being accompanied by my father for the loan formalities and will reach bangalore on 21st June. Needless to say, I need to get an accomodation for him.
Can you please tell me if there is suitable accomodation for him in IIMB/ near IIM. also if there is are accomodations available in the IIM, then kindly share the information regarding who needs to be contacted .
Thanks in advance
~Ankit
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...