IIM and ISB ranking

3 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hi I found one ranking which ranks both IIMs and ISBs on a global scale.. One may check it out. It also ranks schools based on specializations.. QS Top MBA: 4.3 Asia Pacific
Page 1 of 1

Hi...

Bschool rankings which do not have a clear methodology are frowned upon here at PG. It leads to heated discussions based on the writers' perceptions which may keep varying.

Also, the link you've given is for the 2007 rankings.

Requesting the mods to lock this thread.

Regards,
Grondmaster

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

This is a very interesting ranking. It is based purely on international recruiter preference. These rankings may be useful for people who have to choose between a top international MBA and a top Indian MBA.

It is strange that IIMB is some what ahead of IIMA in terms of international recruiters perception: I thought, they are all about equal, with IIMA having a slight edge over IIMs B & C!
It is also interesting that ISB is more or less on par with IIMA & C.

IIMs seem to be more or less on par with US top 18 to 20 ranked schools in terms of international recruiter preference (based on the %s worked out in the survey); I would have thought that they are comparable more with Top 10 to 15 ranked US schools, in terms of preferences of I-Banks and Mgt.consult. recruiters!

Hi

I found one ranking which ranks both IIMs and ISBs on a global scale.. One may check it out. It also ranks schools based on specializations..

QS Top MBA: 4.3 Asia Pacific