Things you must bring to the campus
1. Loan documents, if you are taking one and have already had it sanctioned.
2. CV Proofs - certificates, letters, mark sheets, reports, business cards of your in-charge (if you've worked) etc.
3. Fee payment documents - demand draft and any related forms.
4. Relevant certificates - X, XII, Under-grad, Masters (if applicable)
5. All IIM-A admission docs (Annexures, Call Letter, Vaccination certificate, Caste Certificate if applicable etc.)
6. Joining and Relieving letters ( if you've worked )
7. 2-3 sets of photocopies of all Mark sheets, Certificates and work-ex letters (as PGP office will be keeping away the original docs for the rest of the year)
8. A few passport size photographs (You'll need them when you apply for your mobile SIM connections)
9. Passport, Voter ID card, PAN card, Driving license (whichever you have)
10. ATM card, pass book, cheque book(whichever you have)
11. Income tax return documents ( in case of working people )
12. Parents' non-working affidavit (for fee waiver people)
13. Extra-curricular activities' certificates - bring all certificates you've earned in the past 6-7 years.
14. Campus placement call letters from companies, in case you are a fresher, sat for them and got an offer (& did not join of course). This is needed in case you want to claim it on your CV (many people do)