congratulations to you all . You people are my inspiration. My profile is 10th=95% , 12th=87% and B.Tech=91% . I have passed out in 2015. Can anybody suggest which online/class room coaching should I join.Few tips from your side will be of great help for aspirant like me.
Had IIM A shared GD-PI marks with new IIMs?
Any DA candidate who is withdrawing from K or C plzz contact. Its very very urgent.
Guys please participate in this poll.
Note: only for SC category students.
Things which you can purchase in Ahmedabad(will help reduce the luggage u carry)
2. Hangers (for clothes)
3. Heating iron, Old newspapers
4. Pillow Cover & Pillow
6. Pens, refills and pencils, Scissors and the miscellaneous stationery items like Staplers etc.
7. A college bag
9. Towels & hand towel
10. A thick blanket for the winter (would be needed from Nov on)
11. Clothing to last until the first trip home-whatever is comfortable for you.
12. Formal Wear including a tie and belt for gents. Please bring your business suits (Blazer + tie +trousers) if you have them. You may also buy suits in Ahmedabad.(but better to buy before)
13. Shoes and socks (formal and sports) - formal necessary
(but better to buy before). Sports for the sporty ones.
14. Laundry bag or basket & detergent and the other stuff.
16. Plate, spoon, bowl, knife (not necessary but makes the room delivery stuff easier to eat)
17. Toiletries etc etc etc.
Things you must bring to the campus
1. Loan documents, if you are taking one and have already had it sanctioned.
2. CV Proofs - certificates, letters, mark sheets, reports, business cards of your in-charge (if you've worked) etc.
3. Fee payment documents - demand draft and any related forms.
4. Relevant certificates - X, XII, Under-grad, Masters (if applicable)
5. All IIM-A admission docs (Annexures, Call Letter, Vaccination certificate, Caste Certificate if applicable etc.)
6. Joining and Relieving letters ( if you've worked )
7. 2-3 sets of photocopies of all Mark sheets, Certificates and work-ex letters (as PGP office will be keeping away the original docs for the rest of the year)
8. A few passport size photographs (You'll need them when you apply for your mobile SIM connections)
9. Passport, Voter ID card, PAN card, Driving license (whichever you have)
10. ATM card, pass book, cheque book(whichever you have)
11. Income tax return documents ( in case of working people )
12. Parents' non-working affidavit (for fee waiver people)
13. Extra-curricular activities' certificates - bring all certificates you've earned in the past 6-7 years.
14. Campus placement call letters from companies, in case you are a fresher, sat for them and got an offer (& did not join of course). This is needed in case you want to claim it on your CV (many people do)
Guys who have converted, do fill the tracker..
OBC candidates who have converted IIM-A in recent WL movement and leaving IIM B , please comment
Congrats to all the new converts!
Welcome to WIMWI!