IIM Ahmedabad 2020-2022 Admission Queries [Unofficial]

134 Posts  ·  4,088 Users
About this group

This is the unofficial group created to resolve queries regarding admission to IIM Ahmedabad

Page 1 of 14

Which is the best online coaching for CAT preparation?

Elites Grid
I Quanta
Takshzila
My Prepzone
CrackU
Unacademy
TIME
Career Launcher
IMS
Alchemist
Hunda Ka Funda
HitBullsEye
Mindworkzz
TestFunda
MBA Guru
Career Anna
Bodhee Prep
George Prep
Olive Board
Poll Check
1 comment26 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Waiting to take part in B-School competitons?

Kickstart your 2020-21 academic year with the first B-school competiton

We, Saksham:The Entrepreneurship Cell of IIM Udaipur, and IIMU Incubation Center are extremely delighted to invite you all to the ‘The Pathfinder Challenge’, an online innovative problem-solving challenge, powered by Dare2compete & HostelFund.

Register here: https://d2c.pw/BlbI6U

Post 81634294571958
2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Asking in a neutral group. Interested in finance. And please do state some reasons as well.🙏 Thank you !!

NMIMS Mumbai
IIM Ranchi
7 answers

What are the implications of new UGC guidelines on IIM admissions this year?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

People who are selected for FMS please go to FMS. IIM is only for namesake. FMS gets you same salaries. Don't waste your money during these tough times. Esp. since you don't even know the job situation after you complete the MBA.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Kya_bhai
@Kya_bhai  ·  43 karma

@Mouneme I converted .what's.app university.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Mouneme
@Mouneme  ·  91 karma

@Kya_bhai 😂😂 kya bhai kya bol rahe he aap

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I know some people in this site have made efforts to discourage people from joining this year (due to Covid). I want to personally make a direct plea (straightforward) for people to withdraw. Yes, it is for my own good. But I only want to join this year because I already have too much work ex and I can't wait more. There will be a recession (actually, there already is) and it will take time to recover. Let alone all the jobs backlog there will be of people who graduate this year and next year who may not find jobs. And will be applying directly to same companies & competing with you for limited jobs in 2022. [Given the situation in the rest of the world, foreign placements are even less likely.] Yes, it is a selfish request. But the argument is not without its own merits. People who have less work ex. can esp. wait one more year and apply. (If you take a screenshot of your selection this year and show it to the interviewer next year, he might even give you sympathy points. And you can also try to score higher in CAT for next year with more practice.)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there anyone in the group (General) who is has still not withdrawn from IIM Lucknow and is going to withdraw before the deadline?

Will withdraw before the deadline.
Already Withdrawn.
Will not withdraw.
Poll Check.
CAT 2019: 99.2, Calls: B,L,FMS,MDI,SPJIMR,NITIE,SJMSOM,IITD,IISC,IIM-CAP. Converts Till Date: L, MDI, NITIE, SJMSOM, IITD All New and Baby IIMs, SPJIMR(Waitlist)
25 answers

A fresh Monday Morning request Guys who ever already decided to join better B school than FMS plz withdraw from FMS ASAP irrespective of refunds and deadlines. A sincere and humble request as we are approaching end of this year's admission season. Thanx in Advance and All the Best 

I_am_Iron_Man
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What was the WL movement in General this year? 

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Aiswarya_Balaji
@Aiswarya_Balaji  ·  10 karma

@keshu98 do you know about the obc category movement?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sanjayhk7
@sanjayhk7IIM Ahmedabad  ·  82 karma

Will not cross 30 for sure. Currently it's at 22 mostly

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys , I will be reappearing this year for CAT. Can you suggest what was your preparation strategy , it will be great help !! A humble request.

1 comment
mbaisgood
@mbaisgood  ·  8 karma

Study Everything in the Syllabus

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...