iim admit part -II

28 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
i had posted earlier abt gettng an iim admit for money. am not in a position now to access internet frequently, thatsy couldnt reply. i had just written what had happened. my logic: i could hav got into insead but it was not really understood i...
Page 1 of 3
sahilgoyal Says
I can do without this uncalled glorification:satisfie:

I took cue from your signature Bro.No ill intentions.:)

Wondering where Mr 35 Lacs vanished ! :wow:
Allwin , kindly do the honours a second time
Now waiting for IIM Admit Part III
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

This guy just opens up a thread so that we guys can spam by admonishing him .Wonder where SahilGoyal is ??

I can do without this uncalled glorification:satisfie:
i had posted earlier abt gettng an iim admit for money.

> here comes the sequel.n hope it bombs(as the previous one)

With reference to IIM Admit Part I , I supported Vineet's viewpoint citing my case.But then I couldn't believe something like that happening at an IIM and I still dont believe it.
This guy just opens up a thread so that we guys can spam by admonishing him .Wonder where SahilGoyal is ??

I should have seen this coming....ok dude...one question: If I was not an MDI (or any B-School for that matter) student, would your reaction be the same? I guess not. Please revaluate your double standards and then post here. By saying all that I am, it's not my aim to tarnish the image of any other b school or say that MDI is the "most honest and ethical", as you put it. I'm just stating something I heard, and not just me, many others have heard the same. I was the first one to say that these stories are unsubstantiated, but then they do exist.

Don't try to pin any ulterior motives to my posts, when there isn't.

And if you have something to say about MDI, please feel free to say it. I mean there are people in my batch about whom I wonder how they made it to MDI...maybe you can reveal their secret

Till then, sort stuff out in your head.

PS: About you finding my post rubbish, well, the feeling is mutual.
i agree with vineet's point that,
at a price good enough, (almost) everyone sells...
cant imagine it happenin here (at an IIM and now) tho...

and i feel we should stop the vineet bashing... doesn't seem like he bought the seat, does he?...

anyways, i'd say the guy's really dumb to pay 35 lakhs...
such a pity the guy got 98.xx%ile

wow....................finally everybody can study at IIM..............hum ka paass bhi bahut phokat mein paisa hai................paanch crore toh hoga hi tabhi tho mein 50lacs dene ke liye taiyaar hoon.......bhai eeebatavo....bina cat percentile ke 60lacs mein seat dila do na.....man y should i waste my magaj(brains ) for cat............so Mr.koolace........tum ko 10% comission bhi promise hai .............Guys lets grab:grab: the oppertunity.............can i be more sarcastic..........heee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............
I appreciaate your creativity.................

I dont find much of the difference between posts of vineet and ankith_koolace. Both of them claim a lot of things with any substantiation of facts. And I find them both equally rubish.
Intrestingly, vineet likes to believe that it all is possible in IIMs. He is sure about this happening in IITs, IMT, FMS. So, this leaves MDI as the most honest and ethical bschool. Agree with u here:satisfie:.KIndly substantiate your views or label them as fiction.

I should have seen this coming....ok dude...one question: If I was not an MDI (or any B-School for that matter) student, would your reaction be the same? I guess not. Please revaluate your double standards and then post here. By saying all that I am, it's not my aim to tarnish the image of any other b school or say that MDI is the "most honest and ethical", as you put it. I'm just stating something I heard, and not just me, many others have heard the same. I was the first one to say that these stories are unsubstantiated, but then they do exist.

Don't try to pin any ulterior motives to my posts, when there isn't.

And if you have something to say about MDI, please feel free to say it. I mean there are people in my batch about whom I wonder how they made it to MDI...maybe you can reveal their secret

Till then, sort stuff out in your head.

PS: About you finding my post rubbish, well, the feeling is mutual.

I dont have that kind of money :sad: but would they take an I.O.U

Regards,
the pg chowkidar ,
neil :snipersm:

-“Ah, pay no heed if your enemies laugh. They'll not be able to once you lop off their heads.”
Earlier I thought there might be a morsel of truth in this guy's story, but now I think he's just barking.

PS: I still believe what he's saying is possible. Just that he didn't do it.

http://www.pagalguy.com/499501-post11.html
I for one wouldn't be too quick to dismiss this as impossible. It is common knowledge in Delhi that you can get admission into IMT Ghaziabad (no offence intended towards IMT students, but that's the way it is) by paying anywhere between 8-15 lacs, depending on who you know. Similar stories have been doing the rounds for FMS also, though unsubstantiated. Again, I know of people who have paid their way into IIT.

Most of these are unsubstantiated, but as they say, there's no smoke without fire

I dont find much of the difference between posts of vineet and ankith_koolace. Both of them claim a lot of things with any substantiation of facts. And I find them both equally rubish.
Intrestingly, vineet likes to believe that it all is possible in IIMs. He is sure about this happening in IITs, IMT, FMS. So, this leaves MDI as the most honest and ethical bschool. Agree with u here:satisfie:.KIndly substantiate your views or label them as fiction.

Wow whata thread. This is the best thread on pg. Make it sticky . hehehe.