IIM A PGDM 2010 : Results Out

90 Posts  ·  73 Users
About this group
Admission status: IIMA Calls C K Waitlists - B,A
Page 1 of 9

I have got a waiting list 5 for IIMA this year. I am also OBC-NC. What are my chances??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My Heartiest Congratulations to all the selected Puys and Best Wishes to all the Waitlisted ones...

All the Best for ur great future....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,
Did anyone of you recieve any correspondence from IIMA yet? Do ping me, if anyone of you gets it soon.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
TR No.6610501 NameBARUNAVA PAL Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to PGP (2008-2010 batch), IIMA.

though can't decide between A and C, its a dream come true.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
raunakmetal Says
what abt laptops?? are thr any special discount deals on offer in the campus?? also do we need cycles/bikes/any other means of transport or will walking suffice??

There will be hazaar discussions on bulk deals after a coupla days on the yahoo group...There are bulk deals on PG, pan-IIM etc..You can take your pick :)

Walking suffices..If you want to roam Ahmedabad n surrounding areas, then a bike is kool to have..But, for the 1st term, only your seniors will use it.. muahhahahaha
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what abt laptops?? are thr any special discount deals on offer in the campus?? also do we need cycles/bikes/any other means of transport or will walking suffice??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

congrats to the call getters...

hope I have a chance to be a part of this thread next year...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sorry for intruding in this thread...

Request people who are not taking up IIM B to report in this thread....
This is the waitlist movement thread for IIM B

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iim-bangalore-waitlist-movement-for-2008-10-batch-25031217

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
A me ....

but i am heading to joka

congrats to all

Congos first of all
But y this decision?
am also just a bit curious..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN SELECTED !
Its party time for one month now. Relax ...you've made it. Now you have one month to enjoy to the max .... Party !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...