IIM -A or ISB hyd. ?which one is better ?

4 Posts  ·  11 Users
About this group
Puyz I am quite New to the race of b-schools and my knowledge lacks even in very basic stuff,I have given GMAT got 750 and have 2+ yrs of descent work ex . in Germany. Now I am confused weather to opt for 2-year IIM-A or 1-year ISB . with IIm-a ...
Page 1 of 1
@himan211 said:
Puyz I am quite New to the race of b-schools and my knowledge lacks even in very basic stuff,I have given GMAT got 750 and have 2+ yrs of descent work ex . in Germany. Now I am confused weather to opt for 2-year IIM-A or 1-year ISB .with IIm-a its obviously the best in class feel while with ISB I can quickly get back to work and earn that extra one year salary. give ur valuable comments people which one is better ?
Hi Himan,

You have a decent profile for top global b-schools, i would suggest you to do some research on the b-schools and also check whether school is in sync with your career aspirations, post MBA career goals, which sector you want to get into. This groundwork will help you to dcide on the schools.

Please PM your contact details for a profile evaluation with top b-school graduate.

Regards,
Askrohan
General Education - India's premier Application Consulting company | www.genedmba.com Get Advice: +91-9035050056 | Email Us: info@genedmba.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
You are confused. One-year mba is available at IIM and is the only course recognised as an MBA at the institute internationally

http://www.business-standard.com/article/management/one-year-mba-at-iims-decoded-113011000144_1.html
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which B-school is best in India ?Considering duration of course one year or two year ,as with one year Mba's one could earn for one more year while with a two year MBA is conventional and with IIMs only 2 year is an option.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puyz I am quite New to the race of b-schools and my knowledge lacks even in very basic stuff,I have given GMAT got 750 and have 2+ yrs of descent work ex . in Germany. Now I am confused weather to opt for 2-year IIM-A or 1-year ISB .
with IIm-a its obviously the best in class feel while with ISB I can quickly get back to work and earn that extra one year salary.
give ur valuable comments people which one is better ?

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...