IIM-A GMAT admission

7 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
hello all, i'm going to be applying for admission to IIM-A for next year and wanted to know what you thought of my chances. i'm a naturalized US citizen (born ahmebadad) about to graduate from top 10 undergraduate school in US with BS in...
Page 1 of 1

Hey dishoom,
This year for PGDM(2-Years), NRI Admission Cut-Off was q45 and v 45 in GMAT.

Plz continue this discussion on this thread http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nri-admission-to-iim-25003328

Hope this would bring clarity !!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
AKB
@AKB  ·  0 karma

No, my friend they don't publish it as such. All they let candidates know a desired score or range of scores. Sorry to misunderstand your post.

no, you misunderstood what i asked. i know about the thread but there is a very select number of people who post on this forum so its not a complete profile. IIM-A itself posts the statistics about the CAT scores they cut off at, i was asking if anyone has found a similar page for GMAT admits made by IIM itself.

AKB
@AKB  ·  0 karma

Dude check : http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nri-admission-to-iim-25003328

Actual call getters and admits have provided details. Also, you can make use of PG search functionality before opening a new thread. Thanks.

do you know where these cut-offs are officially listed? i checked the IIM-A admissions website but all they say there is cutoff of 700.

AKB
@AKB  ·  0 karma
hello all,

i'm going to be applying for admission to IIM-A for next year and wanted to know what you thought of my chances.

i'm a naturalized US citizen (born ahmebadad) about to graduate from top 10 undergraduate school in US with BS in economics. my grades in undergrad are average (above IIM's minimum but nothing to brag about) but i have a gmat score of 760 (48 V, 48Q) and have some good extracurricular leadership activities. do you guys think i have a decent chance at IIM-A? main reason im applying IIM is i want to go to a good bschool program without work experience which is basically impossible in US.

Check NRI Admission to IIM thread. This year the cutoff was 770.
All the Best

hello all,

i'm going to be applying for admission to IIM-A for next year and wanted to know what you thought of my chances.

i'm a naturalized US citizen (born ahmebadad) about to graduate from top 10 undergraduate school in US with BS in economics. my grades in undergrad are average (above IIM's minimum but nothing to brag about) but i have a gmat score of 760 (48 V, 48Q) and have some good extracurricular leadership activities. do you guys think i have a decent chance at IIM-A? main reason im applying IIM is i want to go to a good bschool program without work experience which is basically impossible in US.