IIM-A 2013 PGPX (Executive MBA)

1 Post  ·  4 Users
About this group
Dear Friends,I would like to get your advice as what should I do now. I really appreciate your prompt response and proper guidance. My story is as follows - (1) I wrote GMAT today but poorly scored. It is 570. I do not want to provide excuse o...
Page 1 of 1

Dear Friends,

I would like to get your advice as what should I do now. I really appreciate your prompt response and proper guidance. My story is as follows -
(1) I wrote GMAT today but poorly scored. It is 570. I do not want to provide excuse or blame anyone other than me. I was scoring decent during simulation around 650 or so.
(2) Work Ex- 15 years (3 yrs in hard core Mechanical Industry + 12 Yrs in IT)
(3) 10 years International experience working with large clients in the global environment and in the diverse culture
(4) Managed almost 100+ employee team size
(5) Managed to get many large multi-millions deal through selling cost-effective solutions to clients
(6) Worked with CxOs, VPs and senior executives
(7) Many awards
(8) Excellent academic record - 90% in B.Engg and 80% each in 10th and 10+2
(9) Can get excellent reco from manager as well as from clients

I thought I share my story and get your opinion whether I should I apply to IIMA PGPX for 2013 session as the application last date is on 10-Aug-2012. I called IIMA Admission office and explained them the same. But they did not encourage me to apply this year rather they suggested to improve on GMAT score and apply next year for 2014 batch. This makes me to lose one year.

I appreciate your proper guidance in this regard. Still have a day time to decide whether I have to apply or no 😃 for IIMA 2013 PGPX course.

Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...