IILM Lodhi Road/Gurgaon 2012-14 admission queries & discussion

125 Posts  ·  54 Users
About this group
hiii, This thread is for students who are inetrested in joining IILM Gurgaon/Lodhi Road Campuses & also for those who have any query relating to the college. IILM have a good brand name & is among the top B-schools of India. Both the campuse...
Page 1 of 13

Hope all the PGDM aspirants have decided by now,  where they are going to enroll.

If not, let me tell you.

You still have a chance to enroll. Come and appear in the PI at IILM, Greater Noida.

You can also send me message for more information.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#IILMInternationalFaculty | Dr. Michael Schmitt from #ISM#Frankfurt visited IILM campus in the month of January 2016 to conduct one of the core electives in PG - Investor, as part of International Finance & Corporate Finance. 

IILM is looking forward to have more International Faculty in 2016 on campus for discussions and corresponding learning for our fellow students.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

‪#‎IILMInternationalFaculty‬ | We welcome Prof Ian Fitzgerald from Hanze UAS, Groningen | Deutsch, ‪#‎Netherlands‬ to IILM campus in April to conduct one of the core electives in PG - Doing Business in Diverse Markets, as part of Marketing.

IILM is looking forward to have International Faculty on campus for discussions and corresponding learning with our fellow students.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hope all the PGDM aspirants have decided by now,  where they are going to enroll.

If not, let me tell you.

You still have a chance to enroll. Come and appear in the PI at IILM, Greater Noida.

You can also send me message for more information.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Questions in your mind????

Where do you pursue PGDM from?

Click on the below link for all the FAQs related to PGDM at IILM.

http://www.iilmgsm.ac.in/frequently-asked-questions/

Still you have more question to ask? Register with us on the below link:

http://www.iilmgsm.ac.in/apply-online/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Admission open(2016-2018) at IILM-Graduate School of Management, Greater Noida.

Apply online:

www.iilmgsm.ac.in/apply-online/

For more information about IILM, click on the link: http://iilmgsm.ac.in/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IILM Graduate School of Management, Greater Noida offers AICTE, AIU approved, NBA accredited PGDM programme. It is equivalent to MBA ; which is a degree course. 

PGDM programmed offered by IILM is a job oriented programme and prepares students as Managers, Leaders and Entrepreneurs along with studies.

When you graduate from the college then you can see the difference in you what you were : when you took admission and what you have become : after graduating from the college.

Safe and secure residential campus will give you ample amount of time for preparing presentations, for exams. You can participate as much as you can in sports and club activities. Having friends who have similar interest will give you an advantage - you can achieve you have never thought of. They can be your friends for the rest of your life. Preparing for anything together increases your efficiency and you are prepared to work with an organization. In organization irrespective of your liking you have to work as a team player. 

Whichever college you decide for your admission to PGDM programme or MBA course , think about the curriculum, study abroad tour, residential campus , safety, club activities, placements and faculty members.

All the best for your future endeavor.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

#GreaterNoidaCampus | Be a part of the IILM story.

The PGDM students chose IILM for many reasons. Watch their stories here - http://bit.ly/IILMSTORIES 

Admissions 2016-18 | Learn more - www.iilm.edu

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have 69% in B.Tech but I had a back log too. Am I still eligible for scholarship?

In what all fields do you offer PGDM?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
alumniIILM
@alumniIILM  ·  42 karma

@purvajain1024 : Hey, share your academic credentials.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
alumniIILM
@alumniIILM  ·  42 karma

@purvajain1024 : Hey, waiting for your reply. Please share your academic credentials.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

"I have made some great connections with visiting faculty from Denmark and other international students from Germany at IILM Campus" - Prof. Cheryl Dowell from Algonquin College, ‪#‎Canada‬ talks about her academic experience at IILM campus with fellow students and faculty members.

IILM is looking forward to have more International Faculty on campus for delivering business modules.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...