IILM Graduate School of Management, Greater Noida

23 Posts  ·  93 Users
About this group
Dear MBA Aspirants, *Admission Open for XXth Batch 2012 -14* *Contact:* 0120-6670 618 or 0120-6670 661, 98915 79001 *Email ID:* admissions@iilmgsm.ac.in *Website:* Institute for Integrated Learning in Management - IILM Management Colleg...
Page 1 of 3

There are colleges who only focuses on the study pattern and the course they are supposed to teach but IILM greater noida even focuses on providing proper study materials to the students so they don't have to face any kind of trouble while completing the course. Library @iilm greater noida has all soughts of books required and even much more, novels and multiple news papers from Economic times to mint

2 comments
Nischhal.Tiwari
@Nischhal.Tiwari  ·  2 karma

This is nice. i was scared that if i am not being able to cope up the syllabus how i will score good but here i can read that faculty members are very much concern about students learning

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
suhanimittal01
@suhanimittal01  ·  2 karma

NIce to know about this teaching pattern followed in IILM. do the faculty members only focuses on theoritical teaching or even practicle activities like group discussion, presentations, market task etc?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Some more glimpse from IILM Graduate school of management of Holi Celebration. It was great fun. We felt like we are at home. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=655681104618011&set=pcb.655681341284654&type=3&theater

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Ankit.T_2016
@Ankit.T_2016  ·  7 karma

I can't forget about holi celebration at all, it's been so long but i feel like it just happened yesterday and wish it happens soon. Best holi ever

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Nischhal.Tiwari

my wait for joining IILM greater noida going to get over really soon so even i will be part of such celebrations. i always use to dream about getting admission in such colleges where i can do other multiple stuffs apart from studying 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

every college follows semester rule but IILM is the one who have trimester system. and you would love to know that in 3rd trimester we have only presentations. we have to present among all faculties and students and you all know that MBA/PGDM is all about your personality and presentation skills. i think this is the best part of the IILM. 

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Shrashti.Gupta
@Shrashti.Gupta  ·  5 karma

Hey Abhishek, thank you for asking a query. I am also a student of IILM GREATER NOIDA CAMPUS, as my friend Vishi above said that their are very good faculty who are always there with us to guide us with our modules as well as with our presentations also that help us to understand where we are lacking behind and also highlightes our plus points which further help us to do better in our upcoming assigments.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ankit.T_2016

Yes IILM greater noida does not believe in following old patterns but it follows the pattern they think can help more in developing students personality as a future managers. This year they divided #rd semester into 2 parts so teachers can focus more upon each electives and they don't have to rush completing any electives.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A very interactive Round table discussion on Bhopal Gas Tragedy was held on saturday in the course State & Society of Tri-sem 3A. It was a wonderful session to gain lots of knowledge. The batch was divided into 4 groups. Group 1 acted as the public of Bhopal. Group 2 was Union Carbite. Group 3 was state Government and Group 4 was central Government.  Each group could ask questions and answer very well which made it very interesting. Very happy and feel honoured to be a part of this discussion.

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
Ankit.T_2016

@vishi i still get a goosebumos when i think about the heat got generated while we were having bhopal gas tragedy discussion in Auditorium. Students were so charged up and came to know about detail about the tragedy which i could not know while reading the case. great way of getting the best out from each student

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
suhanimittal01
@suhanimittal01  ·  2 karma

Hey i never heard any college having class discussion based upon real tragedy .. this sounds cool. do they cover more such incidents? for which subject it was done?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Excitted about Internship to start. Thanks IILM graduate school of management for providing me paid internship so i can work while little bit of enjoyment. 

1 like9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
Ankit.T_2016

Yes @gurpreet you should advise your friend to take admission in IILM greater noida because it is not just a college, it's a complete life changing organisation

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Nischhal.Tiwari

I have some senior in IILM greater noida from my graduation college and they all are placed. happy that IILM greater noida is not like some colleges in delhi and delhi ncr who promises big and gives nothing.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Some glimpse from the Annual Fest (Mosaic 2017) at IILM Graduate school of management, Greater Noida held on 16 Feb 2017.

https://www.facebook.com/iilm.noida/

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
gurpreet.gupta
@gurpreet.gupta  ·  1 karma

Het guys it was really exciting to watch this link.....keep uploading all this

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ankit.T_2016

Msaic 2017 gonna be in my heart forever. it had dance, song, management games and what not. So many colleges were participating plus got to see unbelievable talents

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Placement week was held at IILM from 20 Feb 2017-25 Feb 2017 in all the campus of IILM. Placement week Day 1 was held ion Gurgoan campus,Day 2 in Greater Noida campus ,Day 3 was again organized at Gurgoan campus ans Day 4 & 5 was held at Lodhi Road campus. Various campus came to the college to talk about the internship openings in their companies. They told us about what profile are they offering for . What skill sets are they looking for and the duration of the internship. This session was very helpful. Some comapnies even conducted their selection process at the same time and announced the list of selected students. 

7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Ankit.T_2016

@divya the average package is 7.5lakh and high chances that it will increase every year as more companies are showing interest taking students from IILM greater noida

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Ankit.T_2016

@shrashti the average packege is 7.5lakh and expected average package for the batch gonna sit for placement is 8lakh.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A placement workshop was conducted by the placement team of the college. This was conducted to teach us how to assess the job roles and how to analysis the job description uploaded on the Pb works. Pb works is an online database management system to record the details for the jobs and companies coming to the college for placement which is maintained by the placement team of the college. We even learnt what job description is. What is various selection process conducted by different companies. Which all companies come to the college for campus hiring and what are their eligibility criteria. This workshop even gave us an insight about what are the skills required to get into different profiles. We even came to know which company comes to college for which profile and with what package. Everything was very clear and truthful as told to us during the admission process. Lastly, it all depends on us how hard we work for our career and how serious we are. This college is really a great place to explore yourself and build our career.  

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Again a great experience and learning in IILM.

A session by SEBI on 15- Feb- 2017. It was a  Financial Education & Awarness Program workshop by Dr. Satinder Makin from SEBI. It taught us how to manage our personal finance. Managing personal finance is very important for one's life. It helps us to plan where to invest, how to invest and how much to invest. We should start our financial planning at the right age. It gave us an insight for the need and steps of  financial planning. First, we should always decide our financial goals. Goals has to be SMART. Second, we should our current financials. Third, is budgeting. Next we even learnt how to control our expenditure to manage our personal finance. We also got an overview of the various investment products and what benefits do they provide. At, I feel privileged to a part of IILM and to get this opportunity to attend this and learn so much.

1 like1 comment
Ankit.T_2016

Seriously SEBI session was a complete learning session, it provided me knowledge more than i was aware of or could know about SEBI. These add on sessions makes IILM better than the rest of the colleges. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Again a New Year has come with lots of surprises and new opportunities for our  life. Let's rectify our previous mistakes in the new year and welcome  this new year with lots of hope and excitement.
Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year.!! 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...