IILM Graduate School of Management, Greater Noida

27 Posts  ·  66 Users
About this group
Dear MBA Aspirants, Admission Open for XXth Batch 2012 -14 Contact: 0120-6670 618 or 0120-6670 661, 98915 79001 Email ID: admissions@iilmgsm.ac.in Website: www.iilmgsm.ac.in Address: IILM Graduate School of Management 16, Knowled...
Page 1 of 3

Dear MBA/PGDM Aspirants, Admission are still Open for 28th Batch 2020 -22 Contact@9999618958*AICTE/AIU/NBA/NAAC'A' Accredited* Email ID: admissions@iilmgsm.ac.in Website: www.iilmgsm.ac.in Address: IILM Graduate School of Management 16, Knowledge park 2, Greater Noida.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thank you IILM greater noida for being so supporting. I got my internship in such a big company-WNS . this helped to boost my confidence and even i got time to focus on my electives instead of running for Internship. All my college friends gor internship where my friends from other Management colleges are still siting for internship interviews everyday 

2 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
suhanimittal01
@suhanimittal01  ·  2 karma

@ankit.t does IILM greater noida provides internship to all or they have some criteria that limited people will get as par their performance and rest have to search on there on?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
bhavya12
@bhavya12  ·  0 karma

Hi Suhani,

The college provides the internship oppurtunities to all the students. Big brands do come to the college or the placement department sends us to the companies for the process. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am planning to join IILM but am still confused as to which campus to select. Can anyone please tell me which campus is the best?

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Nischhal.Tiwari
@Nischhal.Tiwari  ·  2 karma

Brother @prateek you can join IILM greater noida even i am going to join there by next week. this college campus is really cool and facultiy memebers are nice as i have met them

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
suhanimittal01

@prateek better to go for greater noida campus as even i liked it more. if i take admission i will prefer IILM greater noida because you don't have to be disturbed by the traffic and dust

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Great experience at IILM Greater Noida .

Got many opportunities to learn from different events.

Come and join our educational organisation with experienced Faculty members.

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
Shrashti.Gupta
@Shrashti.Gupta  ·  5 karma

Ya vishi it is a privilage to be in IILM as a student experiencing great life here.       Really going all these days after 2 years.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Nischhal.Tiwari
@Nischhal.Tiwari  ·  2 karma

I am really excitted for placement week as i read in some post that students get to learn a lot from it and many encash their experience during internship process and manage to get through

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@trishaigsm
Every Student of us has or had thing that he wanted to sell. Every one of us has or had thing that he was or is seeking for. You are not exception as well. Someday we have a moment in our life when we want to buy a byke/car/laptop etc. We can visit all car dealers in our town or country but it is very inconvenient because you we will loose too much time in searching for a dream byke/car/laptop/furniture/router/gas cylinder etc.
its a place, complete solution for all your student life needs;
A website dedicated for student life's needs !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i would like to know about the tie ups with other universities...is there something about student exchange..??

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Ankit.T_2016
@Ankit.T_2016  ·  7 karma

Yes @deepaghosh IILM greater noida has an exchange program where students from Germany, France, finland etc stay in our college for a month or more to learn our course and similarly we are sent to france, germany, finland etc in University like Cean University in france for International study/industrial knowledge

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
suhanimittal01

wooh like seriously @ankit.t students from abroad comes to IILM Greater noida in exchange program and studies with us? i know that it takes us out of India for a month but wasn't aware about their being one of those college who has affiliation for entertaining international students in exchange program.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Sikha,
In the current session there has already been placements from Copal and Moolchand healthcare,others in the list include Barclays,Capital IQ,Grail ,Leela Hotels and pthers still under the process or in the pipeline since the placement season started a little late.For the previous season the avg package went around 4.2 lakh .Details of the company can be seen in the website.

best Wishes
Suruchi

ol d best
trisha
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can u plz tell me which campus is better iilm gsm or iilm cms...???
n wot is d diffrnce..??

2 comments
suhanimittal01

As much i know i think IILM gsm is the oldest of all, this is one of the reason i am interested to look forward. cms is i guess without international program.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mehakgoel54
@mehakgoel54  ·  8 karma

@deepaghosh according to me iilm gsm is better as it will provide you a 1 month exposure of international environment as well as you will be able to study in the reputed colleges of different countries which will help you a lot in your future... as well as it is approved by AIU and NAAC.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hi suruchi...
can u plz tell me the highest package that the company offered last year....???
r dre any international placements also....???

hEY,

YES D HIGHEST PACKEAGE WAS OFFERED BY AN iNTERNATIONAL COMPANY ONLY OF AROUND 10 LAKH -WINDOWS GROUP WHICH IS DEALING IN LOGISTICS IN AFRICA.

BEST WISHES
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanx for the infrmatiion........:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...