IIHMR Institute of Health Management Research, Batch (2013-15) Admission queries

105 Posts  ·  131 Users
About this group
Dear All, Myself Mangesh Dani, 17th batch will try to solve your answer your queries(if any) about IIHMR Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur at my best. Dr.Mangesh Dani Government Dental College, Nagpur. MAT:- 100%ile
Page 1 of 11

Phase 2 call letters out?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please share gd topics?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What percentile in MAT is acceptable to get admission in IIHMR ? 

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I'm  a   Btech(information technology) graduate fresher. do I have  any  scope  in health management  in iihmr 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What's the scope for a biomedical engineer?  & which campus is best for it management ?

1 comment
Kudan
@Kudan  ·  14 karma

Biomedical engineers have a hugh scope in Healthcare managemnt. Specifically in Medical devices.  IIHMR jaipur is the best campus amongs all IIHMR. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir I'm bds student I don't want to continue with mds so I want to do MBA in iihmr do I have to write any exams or any practice required .what are the placement package . Is this course is correct option to me or not  

2 comments
Kudan
@Kudan  ·  14 karma

Yes, Most of the student at IIHMR are from BDS background. It is recommended that you write CAT, MAT, CMAT or GMAT. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
@6262626262  ·  0 karma

When do we get call letters for gd pi in iihmr

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sir how many students would be selected for IIHMR Jaipur 2017 batch ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can anyone guide me to get admission in iihmr?

BDS student

cat 66%le

xat result yet to come

1 year work experience

1 comment
IIHMRadmissions
@IIHMRadmissionsIU Jaipur  ·  136 karma

contact us on toll fee no.  1800-3010-5700, happy to assit you for Admissions@IIHMR University. CAT will do

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

UNFPA & IIHMR University organise skill building for family planning & reproductive health

http://www.pharmabiz.com/NewsDetails.aspx?aid=98167&sid=2

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dr. Vivek Bhandari takes over as the President of IIHMR University Jaipur

Mr. Vivek Bhandari has been appointed as the new President of the IIHMR University, Jaipur. In 2008, Business Today magazine included Prof. Bhandari in its list of "India's Top 25 Young Executives under the age of 40.

The university has been committed to research and professional development in the field of health management and was led by Dr. SD Gupta as its founding President for over two decades. Dr. SD Gupta will now serve as the Chairman of the IIHMR Board of Governors.Dr. S.D. Gupta on the appointment of Prof. Vivek Bhandari as President IIHMR said, "Dr. Vivek Bhandari brings with him years of experience as a respected educator and an institution-builder. Him joining as the President at the IIHMR University will bring new vision and future growth not only in health management research and education, but also other diversified disciplines related to human development." 

http://www.pagalguy.com/u/iihmradmissionshttp://www.iihmr.edu.in
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...