Iift Retest

18 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hi guys!!!!! I know its be a too late to start this but as the saying goes"BETTER START THAN NEVER".We are being duped by these Management Institutes. We burn our midnight oil for these exams and what they give us an utter surprise "AN EXAM ...
Page 1 of 2

Thread closed!

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

a thread that puys can afford to do without. so mods do the honours

:huh: Results are gonna be out soon and junta thinking of retest!
Don't start unnecessary speculations please!

I'll ask Admins to close this thread.

Hi guys!!!!!
I know its be a too late to start this but as the saying goes"BETTER START THAN NEVER".We are being duped by these Management Institutes.
We burn our midnight oil for these exams and what they give us an utter surprise
"AN EXAM FULL OF ERRORS AND NO RULES FOLLOWED WHILE CONDUCTING "

see the link
Re-conduct of entrance test conducted by IIFT on 27th November Petition

and

http://www.careerlauncher.com/mba/news/knowledgecenter/iifterrata.pdf

We should bring this injustice to light .We have to make it a revolution and dont turn out to be meek spectator.

Nothing less than a RETEST will solve this predicament.

hey buddy plz don't misunderstand guys who r supporting CAT retest ,but buddy its 2 late know and i did already mentioned u the stats associated with CAT buddy for iift their r onlt 60000 students this time,seriously i feel for u but need to say its tough anyways best of luck buddy for ur results

@junoonmba --
I think its too late to conduct IIFT again .. they ll be out with the results soon
This happens every yr ... Next time ( if there is a next time ) it s better to write to them before the test itslef ... though i still think it ll fall on deaf ears ...

Dont think im taking both sides ..as i support a CAT retest ...
the thing is IIFT being a govt insti i dont see much happening ..

@MOds
Dont think the thread can serve any purpose other than spamming
cd u plz close it ....

guys i agree the paper was a real bouncer but still if u press 4 all retest at d same time i think we would land no where iift resut would b out soon little time left

Please start threads with relevant subject lines and do not mislead people as though the exam were to be re-conducted!

Thanks!

come on buddy u made a great point but u won't receive support like CAT cause already the dates of results are very near might be even today and if u look atthe post by some guys in CAT retest u will find only few guys coming forward for CAT so u need to think about IIFt,so iwhat i request u to spend ur energy for CAT retest buddy if we can succeed with CAT than this will be lesson for all the management institutes,rest id up 2 u any ways great work done

Jus checked the link that thread starter posted...It leads to petition filed against iift last year...:neutral::neutral:

Surely a big No Thank You frm my side

what i meant was that the ppl fighting for the CAT retest are genuinely doing a great job and this gentleman is trying to copy them in asking for a iift retest only on the lines of the CAT retest ppl. from his post does it sound like he is ready to go to the great lengths that the CAT retest ppl have gone??
I know this forum isnt supposed to be used for personal criticism but I cudn't stop myself when I read his post today when the results can be out any moment.

hope this clarifies ur doubt.

Thanks for clarifying...I appreciate it...:):)