IIFT NRI Admissions

16 Posts  ·  57 Users
About this group
Hey all, I applied to IIFT via GMAT and I just got to know that I am 3rd in the wait list. I wanted to know my chances of getting selected. Any sort of information would be appreciated. Thanks
Page 1 of 2

Is it worth it to pay a fee of U.S.$.55,000 for IIFT to get admissions under NRI/Foreign Nationals category?

yes
no
Belief.Faith.Patience
19 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

is the fee for IIFT NRI of $55000 too high?and do all the seats under NRI get filled?

Belief.Faith.Patience
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone give me an insight on the NRI admission process for IIFT delhi. After the shortlisting based on GMAT is there a GD PI? or jus a PI?

1 comment
pragtripathi
@pragtripathi  ·  3 karma

@9048033889 is the result out?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which exam scores are accepted for IIFT? or is there any seperate exams for that? N how many number of seats are reserved for the NRI students?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Waiting4ever

Hi your post seems to be a year older.... Did you get thru IIFT as an NRI with waitlist 3? I am an NRI applicant for 2011-13 batch for IIFT, and 5th on waitlist. This year they have 10 seats and have still called 15 (dont know why??)... Thou I hav joined Great Lakes, Chennai - but was wondering on my next steps, my family is Delhi based.... The lose of money from GLIM plus very high NRI fees of IIFT is making me doubtful... Please give you inputs puys? Or direct me to right thread....

Hey.. Was just going through some threads to get informations about IIFT NRI Admissions.. So did you clear with a WL of 5? Our results are yet to come out! But its freaking me out! 😐 @Waiting4ever

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone aware if or when the NRI results will be out? Also does the result come out as a list on the site or are the successful candidates notified individually by email or post? Good luck to all those who like me have been waiting since eternity!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

r d results out yet??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

15th is Sunday dude..They were basically stalling until IIM-c and B results were out...not that they are out indeed...we can expect IIFTs to be out on 16th evening. Good Luck

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
achcha bachcha Says
any news on iift 2012 nri results???my guess is that it should be out tomorrow or maybe 16th evening..

i called the iift admissions and they said that the results would be out on 15th
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
shivi1790 Says
for iift is work ex compulsary wid gmat as in case of isb

no,work ex is not a requirement for iift
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...