IIFT notification of admission in MBA (IB) 2014-16

4 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT 2014) has announced the dates for entrance exam of MBA (IB) programme for academic session 2014-16. Exam will be conducted on 24th of November 2013 and the registration for the same is open now. Important ...
Page 1 of 1

Guys any idea whether the GD/PI will be on a weekend. I have been transferred from the city I have given as my Centre for Interview. Any ideas/comments ?

How to improve upon 97.8 !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys any idea if the GD/PI will be on a weekend. I am a bit worried because I am working, and have been transferred. So I don't think it'll be possible to attend it unless it's on a weekend. Any idea/comments anyone, plz ? Thnks in advance.

How to improve upon 97.8 !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1 down..

Its the time for revenge..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT 2014) has announced the dates for entrance exam of MBA (IB) programme for academic session 2014-16. Exam will be conducted on 24th of November 2013 and the registration for the same is open now.

Important Dates:

Last date for obtaining prospectus through post: Tuesday, 20 thAugust 2013

Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT: Tuesday, 3rd September 2013

Last date of receipt of applications: Tuesday, 3rd September 2013

Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs: Monday, 15th February 2014

Written Examination: Sunday, 24th November 2013 10:00 a.m. to 12.00 noon

For details like eligibility criteria,how to apply,fee structure and preparation etc visit at

http://www.tcyonline.com/exam-notifications-indian-institute-of-foreign-trade-mba-ib-admission-2014/100000-746

http://www.tcyonline.com/exam-notifications-indian-institute-of-foreign-trade-mba-ib-admission-2014/100000-746

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...