IIFT Final Placements 2007

35 Posts  ·  40 Users
About this group
*IIFT PLACEMENTS 2006* :: IIFT grad bags $100-k offer-Career & Business Life-New@ET-News-The Economic Times :: Great stuff!!!!IIFT junta please elaborate
Page 1 of 4
Results are out today itself!

Single unified list it is. The surprises don't cease do they. :)

http://www.iift.edu/mba2007/Result2007-09.pdf
Congratulations to everyone with a final call!

275 final calls out and I see some familiar names in there. Great going people! :D

A single list in the pdf. But there is apparently two lists and ppl can find out by calling IIFT as been discussed in the other threads.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

275 final calls out and I see some familiar names in there. Great going people! :D

Hi All,

Sorry for my mis - communication. I stand corrected. As told, there is a single unified list for both the campuses. Congratulations for all those selected.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
j0
@j0  ·  0 karma

275 final calls out and I see some familiar names in there. Great going people! 😁

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
j0
@j0  ·  0 karma
Posted below.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
just one bit more...

is there any way ucan tell us something abt d results...not d date...

but is d delhi & kol list gonna b out 2gether or is it gonna b like last yr....itll b an agonizing wait if its like last yr....any inside news on dat front?

Hi,
I would like to clarify this issue once again.

The merit lists for both the Delhi and Kolkata campus will be issued on the same day. But it will be separate merit list for Delhi and a separate one for Kolkata, not an single unified list. This list is prepared solely on the basis of merit. The dates - most likely before this weekend.

Hope this clarifies your doubts.

regards,
Praveen
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

just one bit more...

but is d delhi & kol list gonna b out 2gether or is it gonna b like last yr....itll b an agonizing wait if its like last yr....any inside news on dat front?

Hi,

As mentioned in the other thread, I would like to clarify this issue that the merit lists for both the Delhi and the Kolkata campus will be issued on the same day. But, it will be separate lists and not a single unified list. This list is prepared solely on the basis of merit. The dates - most likely by this weekend.

Hope this clarifies your doubts.

regards,
Praveen
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
j0
@j0  ·  0 karma
j0...uve answered all our quesries patiently...appreciate tht a lot...thx...

just one bit more...

Hey,

Thanks for the appreciation. I know how important these things are to you guys, so always glad to help out.

Anyways, I've already posted a reply to you here.

Check it out and see if it's of use.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

congrats IIFT seniors for their rocking placement...
u guys rock..
cheers

gopal

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

j0...uve answered all our quesries patiently...appreciate tht a lot...thx...

just one bit more...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
j0
@j0  ·  0 karma
Hi,
Seniors...How many people did Lehmann take and what was the profile offered???????

Hi Seniors :smile:

Great numbers...Can u also throw some light on the profiles that were offered in finance

Hey,

Well I am not at liberty to get into the details of the profiles or pay that were offered by particular companies to IIFT candidates, for some very good reasons.

I'm sorry that I can't be of more help, but without being specific I can let you know that multiple offers were made in diverse areas of finance.

More information once you guys become IIFTians. 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...