IIFT essay-GDPI preparation thread [2012-14 batch]

370 Posts  ·  126 Users
About this group
Hello all, Please use this thread to discuss about the preparation of the next stage of admission process. Ask your queries about the process here, and we will try and resolve them as much as we can. We will also provide some study material to s...
Page 1 of 37

//Selling 90 GB Materials @ Rs. 200 for all aptitude based exams (government and others) & MBA competitive exams//

At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources. 

Details about the materials-

· Quantity- 90 GB Materials

· Mode- Google Drives

· Payment link and details-

https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)

· Usage-

Government Exams, MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section

· Price-

Rs. 500 (60% discount) = Rs. 200

· Contact

mbamaterials3@gmail.com

mbamaterials2@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

//Selling Materials for MBA-2020 & other competitive exams//

At the heart of scoring a good percentage lies repeated and rigorous practice from a variety of sources. 

Details about the materials-

· Quantity- 90 GB Materials

· Mode- Google Drives

· Payment link and details-

https://rzp.io/l/nCEAlVR (Samples and detailed description available on the website)

· Usage-

MBA Exams, Banking Exams, Any and all exams with an aptitude section

· Price-

Rs. 500 (50% discount) = Rs. 250

· Contact

mbamaterials3@gmail.com

mbamaterials2@gmail.com

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hey Puys,

Do check our initiative to track
Waitlist Status for Indian B schools for 2012-2014 here.

Wishing you all success,

Team wikiresults
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

repost.....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

here's my GD PI experience ( i've posted it before but i skipped a few questions at that time ) this is the updated one : My IIFT GD/PI/Essay writing Experience chocolateglittermoonshine

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
anish320 Says
220 people for Delhi? This means they give buffer calls in the first list? I heard Delhi has about 158 seats??

anshur.81 Says
any idea..what was the wait list last year..i mean how many were called finally.out of the total 1086 call getters for gd/pi..

Yes you can say that the list has some buffer calls. There have been a lot of people every year who have common converts, with one being IIFT and other FMS/IIM A/B/C/L. So the waitlist moves a lot. Last year every person in the Kolkata list made it to the Delhi campus. But this year with FMS exam not being conducted, the situation might change.
For all the information about IIFT, visit IIFT's official Page - https://www.facebook.com/IIFT.MBA1
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
You can expect the results somewhere around 17th March 2012. This is when the result was out for our batch.
Last year ~220 ppl made through for the Delhi Campus and ~80 ppl for Kolkata in the first list.

any idea..what was the wait list last year..i mean how many were called finally.out of the total 1086 call getters for gd/pi..
Rohi Kumar Batch 2012-14 IIFT-school of international business
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
You can expect the results somewhere around 17th March 2012. This is when the result was out for our batch.
Last year ~220 ppl made through for the Delhi Campus and ~80 ppl for Kolkata in the first list.

220 people for Delhi? This means they give buffer calls in the first list? I heard Delhi has about 158 seats??
MBA(IB) - IIFT Delhi 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks!! thats a good time to catch some
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

rednewparis Says
its better you post it in facebook page, u will get quick response
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...