IIFT discussion for ESSAY WRITING, GD - PI

920 Posts  ·  224 Users
About this group
Hi Guyz, This will be the first time for most of us appearing for Round II. Most of us are clueless about what comes next. I've heard that it is a very difficult and grinding process. People who have had a first hand experience or in th...
Page 1 of 92

After four years of waiting finally made it. Congrats to all of u who converted. . Thanks to PG

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Got thru

Vaibhav Srivastav :)

First convert after Zero IIM calls

Hey puys not able to open the file
plz help me in knowing my status
Kumar Saurabh

aniket1987 Says
i called them up they are not clear abt the noe of seats and also abt the waitlist status...anyways the no 01126857908...anyways do inform me if u get to know something

Hey thnx guys...called them up...they said they dont have any info on the ranks n all...and list has only roll number wise sorting :-(
Any idea how long could be the wait now?

Hi puys,
This must be the happiest day in my life,
the game comes to an end after 3 years of relentless effort and after the cat debacle,
CONVERTED MY LONE IIFT CALL, AND GOT DELHI CAMPUS,
All the best to everyone who got selected, and others please dont lose your hope,
Thanks to all PG has been a great site to help me in all regards,,,,,,

fightmar Says
sorry for not going back n looking out but could someone please pass the number to iift office?pls

i called them up they are not clear abt the noe of seats and also abt the waitlist status...anyways the no 01126857908...anyways do inform me if u get to know something

they have published 224 names for delhi campus!!!..

Sorry for not going back n looking out but could someone please pass the number to IIFT office?Pls

Hey, loads of congrats to all who made it! :cheers: ...Am sure you must be surfing on clouds :cheerio:
Well am done for this year..anyway thanks all for everything! To all who could not make it.. Learn, Adapt, Focus & Buckle Up!....kyunki picture abhi baaki hai dosto!

Cheers,
Nadeem