iift call letters

6 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
hey guys, i heard that iift kolkatta has already dispached their call letters. if any one of u have already received it then plss post ur score , and till when can we expect the official score card and call letters. thanks : :: merry christma...
Page 1 of 1

Dear All,

Please understand that opening threads and churning the romour mills won't add any credibility to you or get you any legitimate info/update on the current status of the results. :-|

As I had said earlier, we are in touch with sources at IIFT and as soon as the results are out, there will be a thread opened with the official URL. In case any of you puys get the official result URL, you are free to open a thread quoting the link.

Thread Locked. :huh:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

on ims community on orkut has put this up that someone has received calls.
my class sir told me that...

They are not IIFT officials to claim something! THIS IS A RUMOUR!

lets keep our fingers crossed.
if anyone has an authentic information plss do share

I am in touch with IIFT fellows and will open a thread once the results are declared. Still have no news about any date of result declaration! Please don't spread rumours and just wait n watch. Thanks!

hey i dont want to spread rumors, am pretty tensed myself. on ims community on orkut has put this up that someone has received calls. also my class sir told me that a score above 16 is getting calls from iift kolkatta.
lets keep our fingers crossed.
if anyone has an authentic information plss do share. i have mailed to the admission office iift. lets see:grab:

hey guys, i heard that iift kolkatta has already dispached their call letters. if any one of u have already received it then plss post ur score , and till when can we expect the official score card and call letters.
thanks
: merry christmas all u guys

R U sure ....
plz dont create threads .. or post on rumours or hearsay ....
can any1 confirm this ?

lovethesensex is at IIFT Kolkota ..... maybe he cd ...
@arch2006: Where did you hear that? Can you please clarify? or just "from a friend" who is a very authentic source about inside info at IIFT? :|

I have NO NEWS regarding this.. so will take this as a rumour!

And they won't do this before announcing it on the website!

hey guys, i heard that iift kolkatta has already dispached their call letters. if any one of u have already received it then plss post ur score , and till when can we expect the official score card and call letters.
thanks
: merry christmas all u guys