Join the discussion on IIFT Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up by the Government of India in the year 1963 with a view to professionalise India’s foreign trade management and boost the exports. IIFT now offers various postgraduate and doctoral level programs in foreign trade to prepare business leaders who can take foreign trade to the next level.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
IIFT offers a fulltime 2-years MBA degree in International Business from its campuses in Delhi, Kolkata and Dar-es-Salaam. The focus of the program is to prepare business executives who can meet the country’s requirement of professionals in International Business.
• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.
• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.
3. Selection Process
• Applicant must complete the MBA Application form and pay the application fees on the official website of IIFT.
• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the Written Test conducted by IIFT.
• Selected applicants must appear for essay writing, group discussion, and personal interview.
• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on academic performance, and the result of group discussion, essay writing, and personal interview.
4. Application Start and End date
• The application process starts from – Second week of July
• The application process ends on – First week of September
5. Exam accepted for Course
• Written Test by IIFT
6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018
• Highest Package – $ 150,000 per annum
• Average Package – 20.07 Lakhs per annum
• Median Package – 18.00 Lakhs per annum
7. Scholarship offered by the College
No provision of scholarships from IIFT.