IIFT Admissions 2020-22 [OFFICIAL]

160 Posts  ·  1,507 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IIFT Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

IIFT MBA-IB

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up by the Government of India in the year 1963 with a view to professionalise India’s foreign trade management and boost the exports. IIFT now offers various postgraduate and doctoral level programs in foreign trade to prepare business leaders who can take foreign trade to the next level.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

IIFT offers a fulltime 2-years MBA degree in International Business from its campuses in Delhi, Kolkata and Dar-es-Salaam. The focus of the program is to prepare business executives who can meet the country’s requirement of professionals in International Business.

2. Eligibility 

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.

• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicant must complete the MBA Application form and pay the application fees on the official website of IIFT.

• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the Written Test conducted by IIFT.

• Selected applicants must appear for essay writing, group discussion, and personal interview.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on academic performance, and the result of group discussion, essay writing, and personal interview.

4. Application Start and End date 

• The application process starts from –       Second week of July

• The application process ends on      –       First week of September

5. Exam accepted for Course

• Written Test by IIFT

6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018

• Highest Package –           $ 150,000 per annum

• Average Package –           20.07 Lakhs per annum

• Median Package –           18.00 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

No provision of scholarships from IIFT.

Page 1 of 16

Anybody got update on final result yet? TIA

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks to clear the examination . we will given here IIFT MBA Cutoff Marks  information with full details. 

Check Cutoff Analysis > IIFT MBA Expected Cutoff 2020 with Previous Year Cutoff Marks 

Post 73400543621616
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail72753465039887Video Thumbnail72753465039887
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Admissions Team

Requesting you to update on the probable merit list declaration date.

Thanks

10 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 10
Sahil_107610
@Sahil_107610  ·  44 karma

@dipanjan23 but services will be resumed partially and social distancing will be the new norm.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
abinashroy
@abinashroy  ·  41 karma

#physical distancing (not social)

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail72400898957708
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIFT score- 138(94.17 percentile) GEM WAT-average Gd- Was able to speak quite a good number of facts in the first 1 min provided. Eventually made 2-3 entries and the group agreed to that. Overall a above good GD PI- questions mainly revolved around my hobby. Startups related to my hobby etc. Was confident with all the answers I gave and they did cross question on one or two questions, but were later satisfied with the answers. Chances of conversion? I wish my percentile doesn't act as an hindrance in my selection. Inputs from IIFT team will be really appreciated. Thank you!

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
SWE3T_SUMME3R
@SWE3T_SUMME3R  ·  11 karma

+

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SubbuB
@SubbuB  ·  1 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Video Thumbnail72142999251583
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Dear Adcom, COVID 19 is wreaking havoc. For people whom, IIFT was best call or second best call, if results are declared earlier, it will be great help. As we will not have to travel to different cities. And hence is my request to please ask admission office to expedite the process.

CAT'18 94|XAT'18 97|IIFT'19 98.85|CAT'19 97.17
20 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
MUCA7A712
@MUCA7A712  ·  145 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Abhishek2020
@Abhishek2020  ·  0 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What is the expected minimum Composite Score for IIFT Delhi for general category

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
godkratos301
@godkratos301  ·  101 karma

There is 3 marks difference in CS between delhi and kolkata last year to my knowledge

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RAVIKANT123
@RAVIKANT123IIFT  ·  253 karma

Hello candidates, IIFT doesn't make the CS public for any category. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

After final shortlist is declared , what amount needs to be paid and how much time is provided to book a seat before waitlist moves?

TIA

2 likes2 comments
Abhishek2020
@Abhishek2020  ·  0 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
RAVIKANT123
@RAVIKANT123IIFT  ·  253 karma

It varies from year to year. But the amount will be on the lines of what major Institutions in the country charge for confirming Admission 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...