IIFT Admissions 2020-22 [OFFICIAL]

146 Posts  ·  1,437 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IIFT Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

IIFT MBA-IB

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up by the Government of India in the year 1963 with a view to professionalise India’s foreign trade management and boost the exports. IIFT now offers various postgraduate and doctoral level programs in foreign trade to prepare business leaders who can take foreign trade to the next level.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

IIFT offers a fulltime 2-years MBA degree in International Business from its campuses in Delhi, Kolkata and Dar-es-Salaam. The focus of the program is to prepare business executives who can meet the country’s requirement of professionals in International Business.

2. Eligibility 

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.

• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicant must complete the MBA Application form and pay the application fees on the official website of IIFT.

• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the Written Test conducted by IIFT.

• Selected applicants must appear for essay writing, group discussion, and personal interview.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on academic performance, and the result of group discussion, essay writing, and personal interview.

4. Application Start and End date 

• The application process starts from –       Second week of July

• The application process ends on      –       First week of September

5. Exam accepted for Course

• Written Test by IIFT

6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018

• Highest Package –           $ 150,000 per annum

• Average Package –           20.07 Lakhs per annum

• Median Package –           18.00 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

No provision of scholarships from IIFT.

Page 1 of 15

Does anyone know CS score required for OBC candidate for IIFT-K?

2 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIFT - 85 Percentile NC-OBC 31st January Mumbai Center WAT - Decent (6/10) Something about the economy. GD - Plastic Ban viable (6/10) The GD was pretty good raised 5-6 valid points. PI - (13 / 23 ) The interview went well answered all questions except one. Revolved around work ex current affairs and other basics. Went along for about 15-20 mins Is there any chance for me atleast for IIFT Kolkata considering my percentile.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIFT-97.01%le

Mumbai centre-27th Jan

WAT- Over exposure to social network and the negative effects. 

GD- US-Iran conflict; India's Dilemma 

PI- Tell me about yourself./Why IIFT?/ What do you search for in a customer?/Why did you leave your job?/Describe a situation where you had a conflict with your colleagues./How good or bad is India's economic condition and how can it improve? 

WAT-Good attempt

GD- Gave 2-3 points, not the best in the group.

PI- Very generic, was confident in most of the answers.

Any chance of convert (GEM, 23 months job ex)?

11 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 11
Pglnishant
@Pglnishant  ·  1 karma

@sanjayhk7 So no chance at 97 percentile?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sanjayhk7
@sanjayhk7  ·  33 karma

@Pglnishant You have a chance, but at your score nothing less than the best will do

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My iift interview

IIFT Kolkata  , 20th Feb

decent wat

bad gd , i made 2-3 entries but most guys did better

Now coming to PI they only asked me why you would join IIFT not other IIM s give me 3 reasons. I told some reasons and that's the only question they asked me . I don't know if they were convinced because they didn't give me any reaction and were just looking at me.

99% , sc candidate , male, engg . Are they not happy at my three reasons please tell me because I am tensed as they neither asked me acads nor gk .

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Ahbgds
@Ahbgds  ·  45 karma

@Ahbgds tell me will i convert or not ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Rikshitaa
@Rikshitaa  ·  4 karma

@darklord97 can you please state the reason that you gave for choosing IIFT over IIM's

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

By when can we expect to get our interview result?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey is there any WhatsApp group for PG /MBA programmes for IIFT.. need to get some information. Can someone please add me..my name is Harsha ..contact 8200875211

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is there any whatsappgroup or forum for weekend and executive mba 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what is the admission process for IIFT MA in Economics?  Cannot get any info about the same.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can you guys share what WAT/GD topic did you get for IIFT this year?

2 comments
Rikshitaa
@Rikshitaa  ·  4 karma

+1

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
avinash073
@avinash073  ·  4 karma

Will AI replace humans at workplace?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...