IIFT Admissions 2020-22 [OFFICIAL]

27 Posts  ·  827 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IIFT Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Admission Process, Eligibility, Fees, placements and cut off.

IIFT MBA-IB

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up by the Government of India in the year 1963 with a view to professionalise India’s foreign trade management and boost the exports. IIFT now offers various postgraduate and doctoral level programs in foreign trade to prepare business leaders who can take foreign trade to the next level.

1. Brief Introduction about the course

IIFT offers a fulltime 2-years MBA degree in International Business from its campuses in Delhi, Kolkata and Dar-es-Salaam. The focus of the program is to prepare business executives who can meet the country’s requirement of professionals in International Business.

2. Eligibility 

• Applicant must have completed an undergraduate degree (three years minimum) from a recognized university or deemed university with a “pass” result and must have scored at least 50% marks.

• Final year students may also apply, but the admission will subject to achieving “pass” result in the examination.

3. Selection Process 

• Applicant must complete the MBA Application form and pay the application fees on the official website of IIFT.

• Applicants will be shortlisted based on their scores in the Written Test conducted by IIFT.

• Selected applicants must appear for essay writing, group discussion, and personal interview.

• The final list of selected candidates will be prepared based on academic performance, and the result of group discussion, essay writing, and personal interview.

4. Application Start and End date 

• The application process starts from –       Second week of July

• The application process ends on      –       First week of September

5. Exam accepted for Course

• Written Test by IIFT

6. Placements Report for the Class of 2018

• Highest Package –           $ 150,000 per annum

• Average Package –           20.07 Lakhs per annum

• Median Package –           18.00 Lakhs per annum

7. Scholarship offered by the College

No provision of scholarships from IIFT.

Page 1 of 3

WHAT IS THE %ILE REQ TO GET CALL WITH 94,69,7.8 ACADS WITH 2 YRS OF WORK EX? 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
IIM_Groot
@IIM_Groot  ·  453 karma

@VarshithR7 Sorry bro,No Idea about it

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
Keyur_Shah_21
@Keyur_Shah_21  ·  1 karma

Okay thanks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any update on the Admit card release ?

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
IamScrewed
@IamScrewed  ·  59 karma

@Batwoman1 same here..Mf's

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
IIM_Groot
@IIM_Groot  ·  453 karma

I got the same center I had for Pre CAT

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anilji se bhi jyada bada nalla nikala NTA!!

5 likes3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
IamScrewed
@IamScrewed  ·  59 karma

@IIM_Groot kosa tabhi apan wapas de rhe h 😄

IIM_Groot
@IIM_Groot  ·  453 karma

@IamScrewed Meri to cutoff bhi nahi Hui thi clear.I was a silent observer!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why there is a delay in the release of IIFT admit cards?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is iift admit cards are out? I am unable to find. Please help.

1 like1 comment
IIM_Groot
@IIM_Groot  ·  453 karma

Not out yet

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Did not get any status update of dicrepancy after uploading new signature image. After window period, status will be updated? will it be any problem for admit card as it is written as admit card can be downloaded only after admin's approval?

2 comments
SMAVERICK
@SMAVERICK  ·  0 karma

@Lav23 i have the same issue

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
SMAVERICK
@SMAVERICK  ·  0 karma

Even tried contacting them on their no but its useless as it is always busy.. Also raised a query for the same but no response.. Even i am worried whether it will create a problem for the admit card

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Are there any updates in the form correction window ? How do I edit my work ex details?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hy , iift candiadets , can you tell me about the Application form correction , it was annouced that the application form correction window will get open today, but there is no such notification on the official website ? 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Now that IIFT has gone will IIFT release a mock paper like CAT and other exams so that we could get accustomed to the new environment.

@RAVIKANT123 @RAVIKANT123 

2 comments
ayushiabrol
@ayushiabrol  ·  1 karma

@SuperBro10 have you registered for IIFT 2020 ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
ayushiabrol
@ayushiabrol  ·  1 karma

plz tell me when i can correct the IIFT 2020 Application form and when the correction window will open. It was schedule to open by today? 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@RAVIKANT123

I put in my work exp as 12 months now I am enemployed as I had to quit my job for family reasons, it shows as unemployed in the application form, can anything be done at this point provided today is last day? 

I am Groot!
1 like2 comments
hskrishna
@hskrishna  ·  4 karma

@RAVIKANT123 Can you please clarify on this ?

I have similar query.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
darklord97
@darklord97  ·  42 karma

@hskrishna I dropeed a mail to iiftadmissions, got a reply within 3 hours they say, they will ask for CV of all candidates who have cleared the required cutoffs, also if it were to comfort you, there is a correction window in the first week of November.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  2 likes  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...