IIFT 2013-2015 Paper Discussion- Official

2,652 Posts  ·  590 Users
About this group
Hi puys Carry on the discussions on today's IIFT paper here..:) Paper had IV sections.. WITH SECTIONAL CUT OFFS Well balanced paper with gud mix of questions...:) Pls post your attempts as : VA/RC - DI/LR QA - GK -
Page 1 of 266

Thread closed.

We will have new thread once the results are out!

Cheers and All the best to all! :)
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@SarayuSheshadri said:
Why would Gaurav Gulati send you an official mail? Please don't spam on the thread.. It's a request!@visionIIM-ACL Sir, I think a lot of spamming has started on this thread and it is time to close it.Kindly look into this. And I hope I'm not spamming too.
@visionIIM-ACL , sir this thread has become redundant and repetitive.
I second @SarayuSheshadri 's request
Girl on Fire, coming through! :P
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Called up the iift no. Just now. This guy was like result will come after 17

‘If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn’t, it ain’t. That’s logic’
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@venkatsinghal said:
Ok thanks. So it's touch-and-go. And according to TIME my overall was @ 43, in which case main kat jaunga. That's why I was asking whether to rely on TIME or Testfunda.How much are you expecting in IIFT btw?
I am expecting 49..qa 16 lr 12 va13 gk 8. even mr lr is touch and go....
CAT 2013- 99.43 || IIM Lucknow II Batch of 2014-2016 II
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Time to kick start the discussuion again 😛

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@pranay16 said:
when r the results gonna be announced?????
may be never...IIFT ppl said that as the world is going to end on 21.12.12...than y to waste time in publishing the results...so they have decided to go on a holiday from today...
Its more important to have extraordinary dreams than trying to become an extraordinary person.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

when r the results gonna be announced?????

live for the moment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@venkatsinghal said:
Ok thanks. So it's touch-and-go. And according to TIME my overall was @ 43, in which case main kat jaunga. That's why I was asking whether to rely on TIME or Testfunda.How much are you expecting in IIFT btw?
Dude,its same for me as well...as per TF i had a score of 46.xx and as per TIME my score came down to 43.xx...what a coincidence..
IIM Ranchi | PGDM 2015-17 | CAT 2014: 97.41 | Converts: IIM-I (Mumbai), IIM-RRRUKa | W/L: IIM-T | Rejects: IIM-I
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ab toh yaar bore ho gya hoon endless speculations dekh dekh ke.. Mujhe ab officially results mein koi interest nahi hai..:).. Call aani hogi toh aa jayegi, warna dekha jayega.. All the best puys 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

by when are results expected. please reply 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...